No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Donaire at 135... Why Not...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I hope Alvarez doesn't ever read NSB. You might have given him an idea.
    lol............

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I am not making anything up so don't get your knickers in a twist. Donaire posted that himself on his own FB.
      He said he was 133 with 3 meals to go.
      Not my fault your idol is the equivalent to a woman beater and only fit for picking on guys half his size.

Yeah and that is because Mathebula is like 6ft tall and built like a Rizzla paper.
      Hehe, right he is not only as big as Pacquiao and Márquez, also has more reach to boot. Put a little muscle in there he is a legit light weight, I call it weight division exploitation.

Comment

Could you imagine all the PED shit Jim Lampley would be talking about how clean Donaire is and how suspect Marquez is

Comment

Fight has about 0% chance of happening.

Comment

i'm interested seeing this, but it wont happen though. too much weight difference.

Comment

There are reasons why there are boxing weight divisions but if marquez and donaire are fool enough to agree to fight at 135 then let them.

Comment

donaire doest rate to be marquez spite bucket boy let alone be in the same ring with him. etheir way fight is not going to happen. donaire punk a$$ needs to starting fighting guys his own size getting sick and tired of seeing him beating on midgets

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  There are reasons why there are boxing weight divisions but if marquez and donaire are fool enough to agree to fight at 135 then let them.
                  Manny didn't care too much about weight divisions. It made him an international superstar. With the right preparations, Marquez and Donaire are about the same size.

People called Larry Merchant crazy when he first mentioned the possibility of De La Hoya vs Pacquiao.

Merry Christmas losers.
                  Last edited by El Chicano; 12-24-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                    Manny didn't care too much about weight divisions. It made him an international superstar. With the right preparations, Marquez and Donaire are about the right size.

People called Larry Merchant crazy when he first mentioned the possibility of De La Hoya vs Pacquiao.

Merry Christmas losers.
                    Yeah what happened to Oscar again?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Here is proof before you or some other ****** start sounding off.

http://www.boxingscene.com/video-non...ve-this--45257

A video of him saying he was 133 and apparently slept off a few lbs which he'll of put back on and more besides.
                      Good find,

Donaire dwarfs alot of his opponents. Looks alot heavier on fight night.
                      Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 12-24-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X