No announcement yet.

The rumoured fighter for khan on december

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Yea, Khan is going to chase Bradley coming off a 2 loss streak.... to get his ass beat again?
    They should be chasing a fight to get his confidence back, not chasing guys who'll put him on a 3 loss streak
    khan and his team are horible at managing his career. i wouldnt be suprised.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      ^^^^exactly^^^^
      TS is obviously a Khan hater trolling
      Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      khan and his team are horible at managing his career. i wouldnt be suprised.
      Why? Cause he ain't scared to fight good opposition even after losing? People should actually admire that.

Comment

whoever it will be, i bet it won't be no bum

Comment

i guess guzman or soto

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            i guess guzman or soto
            Guzman? I doubt that....he would loose in my opinion...don't see that happening. Soto? Maybe.....

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
              Guzman? I doubt that....he would loose in my opinion...don't see that happening. Soto? Maybe.....
              guzman would be good fight. soto would also be interesting. i havent seen anything lately from lil tyson to believe he beats khan now

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                guzman would be good fight. soto would also be interesting. i havent seen anything lately from lil tyson to believe he beats khan now
                He still has it....Guzman that is and with the way Khan's chin is I wouldn't doubt if he knocks him out. I don't see why they would want to put him in there with Guzman....no way Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
                  He still has it....Guzman that is and with the way Khan's chin is I wouldn't doubt if he knocks him out. I don't see why they would want to put him in there with Guzman....no way Jose.
                  ill check out his last few fights

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ says otherwise.

I don't think so. I personally think people have high hopes thinking he will fight Soto, Marquez or Guzman & the likes especially right now.

Why cash out when you could feed him some low risk guys & build him back up and make far more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the long run?

It'll be somebody like Ashley Theophane in the U.K, Cesar Rene Cuenca or maybe even Chop chop Corley.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      I don't think so. I personally think people have high hopes thinking he will fight Soto, Marquez or Guzman & the likes especially right now.

Why cash out when you could feed him some low risk guys & build him back up and make far more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in the long run?

It'll be somebody like Ashley Theophane in the U.K, Cesar Rene Cuenca or maybe even Chop chop Corley.
                      damn i dont know golden boy usually aint the best matchmakers when it comes to grooming young fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X