Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal Working Hard With Roy Jones Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    Jean Pascal poses the biggest challenge to Kovalev right now...i think this fight will answer some questions about Kova, since we found out nothing from the B-Hop fight... we'll see how he can deal with the speed and power of Pascal.
    Wot?!?!?! Geez, we found a he!!uva lot out about Kov vs BHop. He can easily go 12, keeps his power all fight long, sticks to a game plan, can box well, etc etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
      Jean Pascal poses the biggest challenge to Kovalev right now...i think this fight will answer some questions about Kova, since we found out nothing from the B-Hop fight... we'll see how he can deal with the speed and power of Pascal.
      Well...actually Kovalev - Hopkins showed us a lot more than a 3 round blowout woulda taught us, but I see where you're coming from.

I'm less impressed by Pascal than many, but he brings both good talent, speed and athleticism (at least for a few rounds) and is certainly - at least in name terms - the biggest LHW fight to be made outside of Stevenson - Kovalev. Should be a good test, but I'm figuring that if Kovalev doesn't KO him early he can simply outlast him.

Will be interesting to see how Kovalev deals with Pascals speed though.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. is 3-0 as a trainer.

First fight as trainer was with Kendell Holt.

2nd fight: Jean Pascal

3rd fight: Jessie Vargas

Comment

Working...
        X