No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
    I'd rather look like a "*****" than a bumbling idiot. The next time you don't feel like a point of view is worth addressing then don't chastise someone for agreeing with it. Just makes you like a chump.
    An idiot is actually a compliment compared to a *****.. Oh I am chastising your view because its fVnny and not because I want to start an argument about it...

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
      An idiot is actually a compliment compared to a *****.. Oh I am chastising your view because its fVnny and not because I want to start an argument about it...
      Run along simple one. Go chase your tail or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikemurni View Post
        Man, you dont know ****.. Why will you, you dont even live here.. Third world politics especially on election period is never clean... And when you here reports that says "rumor has it", its obviously what it is.. It was just amplified because of Pac's celebrity status in the Philippines.. And those type of news are not new to any official seeking office...
        the cars were both registered to Mannys wife

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          the cars were both registered to Mannys wife
          This is why you should not talk about something you have no knowledge about. Its a rent-a-car owned by the Pacquiao's...Obviously its gonna be registered under their name...lol...

Try the wrap issues again at least you are making some headway there even how absurd that may be..lol...
          Last edited by mikemurni; 11-25-2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Didn't I tell you to stop telling lies.

http://www.examiner.com/fight-sports...esting-demands

Add world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko to the list of Boxers who won't agree to the random drug testing

And Pascal demanded the testing in a presser for the first fight. So the extra testing was on the table for the second fight negotiations.

Hopkins said he will take any test the commission requires. Hopkins would not take Pascal's testing.

Pascal did not run and hide and say the fight was off, he manned up got in the ring and fought. If only Floyd was made of the same stuff.

So out of Wlad, Hopkins and Pacquiao, Manny is the only one that accpeted random blood testing.
            Ahh typical confirmation bias. Only accept news that fit your agenda.

That was early in the year, and it came from Vitali. Since then other articles have come out on the issue, in this case from Povetkin's manager, straight from the horses mouth:

Klitschko Accepts WADA Drug Tests

Povetkin's Manager: Klitschko Accepted WADA Drug Tests

http://www.boxingscene.com/povetkins...g-tests--29425

By Ruslan Chikov

Vladimir Hryunov, manager of the mandatory challenger for IBF heavyweight Alexander Povetkin, spoke with Russian reporter Alexander Pavlov about the upcoming fight against WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko on September 11 in Frankfurt, Germany.

Hryunov was not pleased with Klitschko's actions at the recent press conference in Frankfurt. Povetkin suffered a sinus infection and was unable to fly to Germany for the conference. Klitschko took a life-like cardboard image of Povetkin and painted black eyes with a marker and made several jokes for the crowd. Povetkin is training in America with Teddy Atlas. He said the contracts have yet to be signed, but he was very pleased that Klitschko agreed to take part in the WADA doping tests.

"We didn't want to Sasha to go to this press conference. He went for four weeks to America, and he has two weeks left to complete his training there. Right now the United States is hot like Russia, and Alexander's room is very strongly air conditioned. As a result of the temperature difference, Sasha emerged with inflammation of his nasal sinuses. The doctor had not recommended for him to go on such a long journey, and we notified the IBF and provided full medical records," Hryunov said.

"Our task - I, as a manager, and Sauerland Event, as the promoter, - is to protect the interests of our boxers. A trans-Atlantic flight, especially with health problems - is a serious matter, if only because of jet lag. Moreover, the contract for the bout has not yet been signed. On the other hand, I am very grateful to Wladimir Klitschko for the fact that at the press conference, he agreed to undergo doping test under the rules of WADA [World Anti Doping Agency]. I never doubted that he was an honest man, and I am glad that he confirmed it."

Hryunov believes Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente was behind his fighter's antics at the press conference with Povetkin's cardboard image.

"This type of affectation is the style of Klitschko's manager, Bernd. I have no doubt that this is his handiwork, like the Haye shirts with the detached heads of Klitschko. Boente is a brilliant public relations manager, working for a certain audience that is willing and able to sell tickets. But I would like to draw attention to the team of Klitschko on the social responsibility of his actions - you do set an example for children," Hryunov said.

"It is better to sort things out, as an athlete, with an athlete - in the ring and not grimacing on a video on the internet. Last week during Alekseev-Lebedev, we saw how those things end.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              And Pascal demanded the testing in a presser for the first fight. So the extra testing was on the table for the second fight negotiations.

Hopkins said he will take any test the commission requires. Hopkins would not take Pascal's testing.
              As far as your comment on Hopkins, same thing. Contracts are what matters.

Pascal retained his title with a Draw and wasn't under any obligations to fight Hopkins again. He could've drawn up any contract he wanted to and put Hopkins on the spot. He certainly was the bigger draw and could've used it to his advantage.

Instead the negotiation went smooth, everybody signed and finalized the fight. And then out of nowhere, the "You're a cheater, you're a cheater, take the test", chants came to put the idea into the fans and viewers head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                He has NEVER tested positive for roids.

Does not have any association with roids.

Has accepted Olympic style drug testing.

There are people out there who have been caught on roids(Roy Jones, Toney, Mosley etc). associate themselves with roid dealers(marquez, donaire, ward etc)

Yet they don't get half the heat. You already know the agenda. It's a race thing. the hate is so slanted it's beyond logic.

his naysayers keep chanting the ROIDS PEDS ROIDS like drooling ******s.

What is wrong with you people?
                the rest of your people don't feel the same way. manny wasn't ever no representative for asia. He can barely even represent filipinos these days. His own people aren't taking his betrayal of them in favor of some old jewish guy lightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE4QvgxBbo

http://youtu.be/LRE4QvgxBbo

Comment

Working...
                X