Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men hurt more when they get cheated on, women dont really care as much true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think so because we have more of a need for rational resolution than they do.

If we f00ked up and know it isn't right, clearly accept we are to blame and it will bother us inside until the matter is resolved somehow.

When they do it they have some weird justifiable reasoning based around feelings and absence of reason so they can move on ok no logic needed or applied.

Comment

Women are just used to it.

Comment

Women are beasts. beautiful horny beasts with ****, especially the red heads. Whoever designed the woman figure was an artist. Whoever designed the woman mind was a raging lunatic. That is the deadliest combination known to man hence why the bible says that a woman is mans deadliest temptation

Comment

I ball my eyes out eat ice cream and watch Lifetime movies every time my girlfriend cheats on me, real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            pussies hurt...real men feel betrayed
            /Thread closed.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
              Women are beasts. beautiful horny beasts with ****, especially the red heads. Whoever designed the woman figure was an artist. Whoever designed the woman mind was a raging lunatic. That is the deadliest combination known to man hence why the bible says that a woman is mans deadliest temptation
              wow that's a masterful observation/quote thankyou!

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                I ball my eyes out eat ice cream and watch Lifetime movies every time my girlfriend cheats on me, real talk.
                Lol you really know how to murder a thread

Comment

Working...
                X