Sanders vs Hester.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanders vs Hester.

The best return man ????

I became a Falcon fan cause of Primetime . Sanders along with B.Jordan and Andre Rison were the team that I decided I would stick with around freshman yr.

I saw Sanders make defenses change strategy . He is a top 10 DB in NFL history.

Hester and Sanders are obviously the best return men in history. I pick Sanders over Hester and let's not forget that Sanders ran a kick back for a TD and hit a home run for the Braves on the same day. It was a game changing pick up by the Falcons getting Hester and I'm optimistic for the season but the Defense has to be consistent.

It's a tough call. I'm going with Hester because he literally has double the amount of kick and punt returns than Deion. Deion's total includes ints as well. Overall player, not even close.

Comment

From Chicago, Hester fan til I die. I remember in the 06' Superbowl when the first play was a Devin Hester kick return TD. The whole room went nuts, and the walls were shaking in my house.

Hester > Deion.

Comment

Hester is the best return man I've ever seen. Hands down.

Comment

Hester is the better return man...

Sanders is by far the better football player... Dude is the GOAT corner

Comment

Just kick/punt returns Hester without question. He is the GOAT.

Sanders had a total of 9 kick/punt return TDs and Hester has 20.

Obviously Sanders was an awesome CB and even WR as well but as far as kick returns Hester is the greatest, no question. And what was crazy is Hester broke the all-time return TD record in only 5 seasons compared to the previous holder who did it in 15 seasons to get 13 TD's. Hester had 14 return TD's in 150 less games. Now he has 20 total. Dieon's 19 total combined returns for TDs record were mostly interceptions (10).

Comment

Devin Hester:

Kick/punt return touchdowns

Most touchdowns, career: 20 (15 punt, 5 kickoff), Devin Hester, 2006***8211;2014

Most touchdowns, season: 6 (4 punt, 2 kickoff), Devin Hester, 2007[

Most touchdowns, rookie, season: 5 (3 punt, 2 kickoff), Devin Hester, 2006

Dieon Sanders

6 punt return TDs

3 kickoff return TDs

Gale Sayers has the highest percentage of touchdowns per kickoff return with six touchdowns in just 91 returns.

Rick Upchurch

8 punt returns for TDs

Brian Mitchell

13 total punt/kick return TDs

Here is an old chart obviously Hester has 20 now but shows the most return TDs
              Last edited by ИATAS; 09-19-2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Dante hall still had the greatest run back ever

Comment

Hester took one to the house opening kickoff of the Super Bowl.. That was just an awesome moment for bears fans

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Dante hall still had the greatest run back ever
                    This the one you're talking about?

Comment

Working...
                    X