Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

beef rendang is now my favourite food...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Genuinly just looked up Sabah to see if it was a type of food... I think i need to travel the world more...
    This is what Chups meant.

Kakagamit mo kasi ng poh at beh sa txt.

Comment

eat a balut, tom...it'll make you change your religion, you won't need scientology anymore

Comment

try dinuguan.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          eat a balut, tom...it'll make you change your religion, you won't need scientology anymore

Comment

If you are not suffering from high blood and not over sensitive to cholesterol then try the Vigan bagnet. It is similar to lechon kawali but the taste is superior and crispiness is better. It is truly an absolute delight. Try it also with a mixture of bagoong, green mangoes, tomatoes.

Try also eating it with Vigan empanada, another unique Ilocano delicacy. This one does go well with the crispy fried bagnet.

Always try the original recipe.
            Last edited by Dale Cardon; 05-22-2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

If you happen to be in QC, try the "Sinigang na tiyan ng bangus sa bayabas" in Alex II. This restaurant is located at the back of ABS CBN and in front of Rembrandt Hotel. They have concocted the best tasting sinigang in the land.

Their chicken bbq is also superb.

Comment

If you are a meat lover but sensitive to cholesterol, try goat meat. The best recipe for goat meat is Calderetang Kambing. Try it in Toto Kambingan at Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City just beside Wilcon Builder's Depot...It is a small restaurant but you will see nice cars park outside the place.

Comment

Ginutom ako sa thread nato. Birthday ng anak ko ngayon at me super spicy lechon sa bahay, makauwi na nga.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    EVERYBODY needs scientology, they just dont know it yet

Also can i eat Balut like dippy egg with toast soldiers?

Thanks for all the other dishes as well... Ill bump this when when i try some of them. I just been prescribed tablets to keep my stomach acidity down so i wont be able to eat spicy food for a little while though

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
                      Ginutom ako sa thread nato. Birthday ng anak ko ngayon at me super spicy lechon sa bahay, makauwi na nga.
                      this is what google translate thinks you said...

"I starved thread NATO. My son's birthday today and me super spicy pigs at home, then go home"

Comment

Working...
                      X