Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez has warrant out for his arrest for his 2011 assault on Ulises Solis!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    I just hope they don't show up at the weigh in
    Yea or in the middle of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      He yung doe.

Solis old doe.

Comment

I hope Trout kicks his ass. Canelo is a straight up coward.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I hope Trout kicks his ass. Canelo is a straight up coward.
          Ok lol, so did Canelo not dominate a flyweight in a street fight?

Comment

I truly hate Canelo. Canelo is the type of dude who would jump somebody with his friends if he had the chance.

Comment

you talk about him like you know him from back in the hood...
              Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              I truly hate Canelo. Canelo is the type of dude who would jump somebody with his friends if he had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                Can't he be deported to Mexico? I know US Feds are allowed to get assistance from Mexican authorities regarding legal issues, so can't Mexican do the same???
                Over something that is on the level of a bar fight???? Are you kidding? The US don't give a crap about deporting a guy unless the guy stole millions or went on a killing rampage. There is ZERO chance of Canelo being arrested before the fight and about 1 in 10,000 chance of him being arrested at all north of the border. For his image sake, he will have to go down south to clear things up with some pocket change for Solis in the tune of 200 grand perhaps.

Comment

I hope that they arrest the fat redhead and throw him under the jail.

Comment

I couldn't hate on Canelo if I wanted to, lmao. Love the kid, and I think that he will win Saturday. I'm surprised though that Margarito's fans aren't coming to Canelo's defense..but then again, beating someone up is macho I guess. Oh, I forgot...Margarito's fans are in the Floyd and Broner threads.

Comment

LOL Nothing is gonna happen to Canelo people forget that its Mexico's judicial system it means who has the bigger pocket wins **** there's a bigger chance of me having a threesome w/ Emma watson and Kate Upton than Canelo getting jailed
                      Last edited by SalSanchez; 04-19-2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X