Comments Thread For: Senchencko Hits Shocking KO Shot on Hatton in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props for trying Ricky.....

Comment

That was really sad, especially to a fighter like Hatton. WOW!!!

Comment

Hatton did what Hatton does. Very obvious in the second half of the fight he was fading. Hatton one of my all-time favs. Kinda glad he lost after seeing the fight unfold. Would hate to see get destroyed, and possibily permantly injured by an Amir Khan or a Kell Brook.

Comment

Too bad, with Hatton the most amazing fanbase in boxing will dissapear as well. And Hatton, unfortunately he wasn't even a ghost of his former self.

Comment

I feel for Ricky Hatton, I've never been a big fan of him, but I've always liked his personality. It was great to see how much he is loved, I hope he isn't too down in the dumps after this.

Comment

Atleast hatton tried, thats the best he is right now, no shame in that.

Comment

He wasn't too sharp. Still feel bad for him though because its obvious this meant everything to him.

Comment

should have been matched better Senchencko is type of fighter that will always give Hatton hell post fight interview Hatton is crying so sad

Comment

Just can't simulate fight conditions out of an actual fight. Poor guy tired out. I like Ricky, his personality seems very cool on this Boxing show that I saw when I was in London.

Comment

Surprised at that it was Senchenko that looked like he was going to get KO'd by a body shot. Better to go out like this than to get KTFO. Hatton sounds like he's thinking about not retiring, he looks heartbroken crying on TV. It's worrying to see that.

Comment

Working...
                      X