No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
    I'm going to smoke a cigarrillo and listen to this song again.
    You manage to scratch together the money for that window?

Comment

• Hope everything works out for you, Tengo.

Got a nice little two tall boy buzz going this morning. Walked the dogs to a little park about 1/2 mile from my house, played ball, relaxed in the cool morning air. Was going into work, but my left arm is kicking my ass. Got it pinned between a spa, and the e-tracks of the freight trailer we were loading it onto Thursday. Worked through it yesterday, but I woke up about 5 am this morning, and it was no bueno. Looks like somebody took a cheese grater attached to a bat to my left forearm.

On my third tall can as I type this. Probably mow the lawn here in a little bit, then take my old ass a nap, get ready for "He Yung Doe" vs. "That's a spicy meataballz!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Hope everything works out for you, Tengo.

Got a nice little two tall boy buzz going this morning. Walked the dogs to a little park about 1/2 mile from my house, played ball, relaxed in the cool morning air. Was going into work, but my left arm is kicking my ass. Got it pinned between a spa, and the e-tracks of the freight trailer we were loading it onto Thursday. Worked through it yesterday, but I woke up about 5 am this morning, and it was no bueno. Looks like somebody took a cheese grater attached to a bat to my left forearm.

On my third tall can as I type this. Probably mow the lawn here in a little bit, then take my old ass a nap, get ready for "He Yung Doe" vs. "That's a spicy meataballz!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          You manage to scratch together the money for that window?
          I scraped together about half, and am borrowing the other half.

They requested payment by the 20th of next month. I've sent some of the money, and I should be able to make it.

Comment

• Went clubbing in the city and brought 150 expecting to spend it all. Woke up with having only spent 25... **** im so happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
              I'm going to smoke a cigarrillo and listen to this song again.

that movie is one of the first things i can remember. terrific song. i play it pretty regularly on my guitar.

Comment

• oh, and NE is on some vacation..

VACATION (use your james toney burger king voice for added effect)

Comment

• hood sh#T on full blast. neighbors probably think i'm puff daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Went clubbing in the city and brought 150 expecting to spend it all. Woke up with having only spent 25... **** im so happy

are philly girls happening?

boston girls really arent. you can find good looking ones, but a boston 10 is not equal to a west coast ten.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      hood sh#T on full blast. neighbors probably think i'm puff daddy.

i can't hear it so its not loud enough!!! whiskey and pineapple juice , tastes rather nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X