No announcement yet.

Mexico vs Puerto Rico... The Significant Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I don't know, I have a feeling Rafa is about to catch an ass whoopin. JuanMa is bigger, stronger, faster and younger.

If Rafa can weather the early storm, I think he can make things difficult.
    I got that same feeling, but hey, it's boxing, anything can happen, Juanma has been down before, and Rafa can still punch. Either way, I'll be drinking a Tecate, Corona, whatever and cheering him on till one of them gets laid out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
      I think the fight on my avatar deserves a spot. Ramírez had previously stopped Chapo and Camacho beat Ramírez afterwards. It was a title fight and one of Camacho's best performances against a solid Mexican champion.
      Hmmm, interesting, Pin Galara, what you think about this one?

Comment

• CHINGON!CABRON!PERRON!

What about marg vs cintron.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
          CHINGON!CABRON!PERRON!

What about marg vs cintron.
          I had that up, everyone started raggin' on me so I took it off. It was ESPN's first ever PPV event.

CHINGON! CABRON! PERRON!

Comment

• Can you guyz imagine have a full DVD collection with all this fights one after another, DAMN....

Comment

• Cintron????? Fuk dat puto, lmao....please keep him away from this list.

Comment

• Originally posted by tantaran69 View Post
                Can you guyz imagine have a full DVD collection with all this fights one after another, DAMN....
                I'm gonna have to do that one day... spend an entire weekend watching these fights, eating tacos and drinking Corona's. Might do it in the days leading up to the Juanma vs Rafa throwdown.

Comment

• i dont get it, cintron was a champion when margarito fought him the second time, put him back up there, dont matter how many people hate him, he was still a champion and is puerto rican

Comment

• Originally posted by M@nny View Post
                    I like the fight, it's meaningful even though Rafa is the smaller man moving up and past his prime; it's still a big Mexican - Rican fight. Would have been awesome it it happened in mid September.
                    The fight's significant then. Add Márquez or López to the list once the fight is over...

Comment

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                      The fight's significant then. Add Márquez or López to the list once the fight is over...

You got it, this fight goes on the list, unless of course it ends stupidly, the way Santos vs Margarito ended.

Comment

Working...
                      X