No announcement yet.

Can someone translate Marquez' analysis of Pac vs. Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    So basically, he is saying Margs is gonna get his arse whooped?
    Pretty much. I think he is suggesting that Pac will be too much.

Comment

I think we will see the most viscous Pacquiao ever in there against Margs because Margs is the riskiest fight for him so far

Comment

While I'm not going to pretend to know more about this than Juan Manuel Marquez, it seems obvious that Margarito needs to pressure Pacquiao and impose his will on him. If Margarito stays outside trying to sharpshoot he'll get taken apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Yeah but he has quicker hands then most and good power. I think marquez has it solved. Creating an imaginary line/wall that he wont let pac cross by punching. I am a big Marquez fan, he is one of the most talented, gamest fighters I have seen in recent history.
          you don't have to beat quicker than pac, all you gotta do is windmill punches and hope you get lucky.

Comment

poor dog, is he getting ready for the slaughter house?

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
              poor dog, is he getting ready for the slaughter house?
              not before he is bred to your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I think we will see the most viscous Pacquiao ever in there against Margs because Margs is the riskiest fight for him so far
                I think we'll see the most technical yet. He's going in smart.

Comment

JMM seems really bitter. Too bitter considering that the fights were so close and they basically solidified his legend. I'm not sure if Pacquiao got personal with JMM and said anything against him personally to warrant such bitterness, but JMM needs to move on with it already.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomislav III View Post
                    JMM seems really bitter. Too bitter considering that the fights were so close and they basically solidified his legend. I'm not sure if Pacquiao got personal with JMM and said anything against him personally to warrant such bitterness, but JMM needs to move on with it already.
                    wtf you talking about? he was just talking about both guys advantages, ur ******ed.

Comment

Wow you Americans and stupid Pinoys dissapoint me. You guys seriously don't even understand what JMM is saying in that video but jump to conclusions about it WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X