Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch/Groves on Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groves hasn't half gone annoying since he beat DeGale. I was rooting for him at the time, but if they ever faced eachother again... i'd want DeGale to win.

He's doing a good job of getting under Froch's skin though by the looks of things.

Comment

Groves trash talk was funny as hell. Loved it.

Shame that Froch is going to permanently wheelchair Groves though, I like his ginger spunk.

Comment

groves red socks are beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
          Groves hasn't half gone annoying since he beat DeGale. I was rooting for him at the time, but if they ever faced eachother again... i'd want DeGale to win.

He's doing a good job of getting under Froch's skin though by the looks of things.
          Groves is turning into an arrogant man. I don't really like it. The humble boy who sat in that awful suit vs degale was much more likable.

Weird to think those two are the same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
            Now, now... Admittedly Groves has become a wee bit annoying since the Froch fight was announced, but there's no fuggin' way I'd ever support DeGale over him. Even if Groves turned out to be a serial killer who murdered grannies and hid the bodies, I still wouldn't support that loathesome prick DeGale.

Comment

Only just saw the second half of the show then. Groves came off very badly to me. I'd quite like to see Froch spark him out. Hopefully Froch now knows how irritating it was when he was constantly talking smack about Calzaghe but frankly was in even less of a position to realistically challenge for his title than Groves is for his now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                It would be amusing if Rodriguez beat Ward and Groves beat Froch.
                It would be f.ucking brilliant if that happened.

I like Froch & Ward but nothing like underdogs causing an upset.

Looking forward to Froch Groves a lot. Not bothering picking a winner or hoping one does this or that. Just hoping for a good fight.

Comment

I like Groves, and i think he'll beat Froch.

Would people rather Groves was polite and all nicey nicey to Froch? **** that! i'm glad he came across quite nasty, He want's what Froch has, and the plan is to rattle him then knock him the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Groves is turning into an arrogant man. I don't really like it. The humble boy who sat in that awful suit vs degale was much more likable.

Weird to think those two are the same guy.
                    Haha, i'd forgot about that. He had some dodgy socks on today aswell !

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Now, now... Admittedly Groves has become a wee bit annoying since the Froch fight was announced, but there's no fuggin' way I'd ever support DeGale over him. Even if Groves turned out to be a serial killer who murdered grannies and hid the bodies, I still wouldn't support that loathesome prick DeGale.
                    Yeah, i probabaly jumped the gun their in regards to DeGale

Comment

That awful suit

Yes, however cool, cosmopolitan and sophisticated George thinks he is now, that early sartorial catastrophe will always be lurking around the next corner.

Thankfully, George no longer looks as if he has been dressed by a combination of Lidl and his Nan.

Comment

Working...
                      X