Has Canelo ever been hurt in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
    boy got his **** pushed in by a lightweight
    He wasn't hurt he was off balance, only haters jump to these bs conclusions. You obviously don't box and never have. This stuff happens all the time in sparring/training. S h I t pushed in??? Come to my gym, ill show you s h I t pushed in princess. F u c k I n bloger. 20 bucks says this guy is either some fat p o s or some young bs talkinNever been in a real fight, computer geek waste of human life. S H I t pushed in lol please come to my gym, ask for matt at Monster boxing in southern cali. Id love to show you what some real s H I t is about

Comment

Originally posted by bigflip55 View Post
      He wasn't hurt he was off balance, only haters jump to these bs conclusions. You obviously don't box and never have. This stuff happens all the time in sparring/training. S h I t pushed in??? Come to my gym, ill show you s h I t pushed in princess. F u c k I n bloger. 20 bucks says this guy is either some fat p o s or some young bs talkinNever been in a real fight, computer geek waste of human life. S H I t pushed in lol please come to my gym, ask for matt at Monster boxing in southern cali. Id love to show you what some real s H I t is about

Comment

So ginger has a good chin & we know this how exactly??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          So ginger has a good chin & we know this how exactly??

as one of the more biased people on the planet on the subject, one has to take your opinions on "the ginger" with a grain of salt

canelo looks to have at least a solid chin. it's not piss poor the way you wish it might be.

we'll get a better idea of his chin when he's in with a junior middleweight with punching power.

to answer the TS
          alvarez was on the undercard of a PPV and was stunned early on by jose miguel cotto, who is cotto's brother and a journeyman. he's also a smaller guy. alvarez was 19 years old and a WW at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            as one of the more biased people on the planet on the subject, one has to take your opinions on "the ginger" with a grain of salt

canelo looks to have at least a solid chin. it's not piss poor the way you wish it might be.

we'll get a better idea of his chin when he's in with a junior middleweight with punching power

to answer the TS
            alvarez was on the undercard of a PPV and was stunned early on by jose miguel cotto, who is cotto's brother and a journeyman. he's also a smaller guy. alvarez was 19 years old and a WW at the time.
            How do you know what I (wish) on ginger's chin??

How about this?? The ginger has a dynamite chin against lightweights-welterweights. The jury is out against 154. How's that??

But also, you dudes act like I'm telling lies. Have I lied about anything ginger?? How is telling the truth hating??
            Last edited by Bushbaby; 09-19-2012, 07:34 AM.

Comment

man shut yo tough ass up,ive boxed for years and have posted my pic several times and people have my face book i aint fat or young...carry on your ******ed rant on how bad ass you are clown...lol

Comment

lol...........

Comment

Originally posted by chaposinaloa View Post
                  Alfonso Gomez got him too
                  Real Talk!!!!!!!

But after that, Canelo got serious and destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                    kid has a good chin, yes he was caught and stunned against cotto when he was 19...
                    It's not like he's been fighting heavy handed LMWs since then. His chin clearly isn't terrible but it's nothing to write home about.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      No that's serious.

I joke around a lot on here but I love this sport and if I had the money would be buying every good ppv. The problem I mentioned is very real. We the fans of boxing cut each others throats and tear down new guys quickly without giving them a fair shake. That's why mma is catching up because they don't burn the next generation of fighters just because they don't brawl like Tyson or have the charismatic attraction of Ali.
                      Tyson is a brawler? Aren't you the guy who stuck up for calzaghe?
                      Either was your a good poster at least you back up what you say but ahha mma's catching up to boxing its garbage to do that. There aren't that many hard core mma fans a lot of them just like to see fights and will order a boxing ppv if its gonna be a good fight.

As for the sport being hyped up its not because we don't back the new guys you don't get numbers like canelo gets and not have fans. Its because the hw division is run by euro's and the weight classes that used to be known for knock outs aren't knocking people out anymore most knock outs seem to be coming from the lower weigHt divisons and nobody but hard core fans watch those weight classes.

Plus our two biggest stars fight people we all know their gonna beat or are fighting the same people over and over I mean its not a problem cAuse their just that good but they need to start knocking people out again. Ala pac cottooor mayweather hatton or chrisora haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X