No announcement yet.

New respect for Edwin Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New respect for Edwin Valero

After seeing the demarco fight last night..

Valero made this guy quit on his stool. He also completely dominated the fight technically. Valero is one of the most underrated fighters of this era in my opinion.

I have mad respect for any fighter who kills his family or himself. All-time great fo sho.

Comment

Green k sent.

Valero was going to be an ATG no doubt and was assassinated by Hugo Chavez and his corrupted minions.

Valero was a true warrior and I weeped when I heard the news about his death.

Comment

Valero was a beast. He may have been a piece of shit as a human being, but he was a very good fighter.

Comment

Valero was a very good fighter at that stage with great potiential but Jorge lost the run off himself last night.Have said though that Demarco was always a good fighter with a real solid chin so it was impressive that Edwin made his corner stop it

Comment

I really dont have any new respect for him, Valero just had more power but Linares is more skilled. Marquez or Guerrero would have schooled him.

Comment

Does anybody think it's possible Freddy Kruger killed Valero? He was found HUNG in a jail cell.

Comment

DeMarco is still very basic even with the win over Linares, who was basically blind by the end of the fight.

Comment

Great fighter he would have slapped pacquiao around

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X