Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is time bradley a hall of famer if retires right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
    Huh.. I forgot he beat Peterson.
    His 140 resume is heavy.
    His 147 has gotten better these last few years. A Broner/Brook win only adds to that.
    I honestly can't think of a fighter thats beaten as many quality jwws as tim has.

Comment

bradley a first ballot HOFer

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
        Hopefully he can get a fight with brook, and maybe some of the haymon fighters too
        If he fights and beats Brook he solidifies his legacy 5 fold. Brook is considered by some as the best active welterweight today and many people have him and Bradley ranked 1 and 2. The winner could possibly be consider The Welterweight Champion if they fought.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
          If he fights and beats Brook he solidifies his legacy 5 fold. Brook is considered by some as the best active welterweight today and many people have him and Bradley ranked 1 and 2. The winner could possibly be consider The Welterweight Champion if they fought.
          I think its a winnable fight too. I would definitely favor brook but tim has alot more experience and is tough as hell

Comment

Bradley could fight one more time and then retire, but please, No Provo or Vargas rematch.

Comment

If gatti is in Timoh is in

Comment

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
                2 division champ with Wins over:

Miguel vazquez-went on to be champ and arguably the #1 fighter at 135 for a little while

Junior witter-travelled to the champ's backyard in england and beat him up for the wbc title

Kendall holt-was wbo champ and regarded as one of the bigger punchers at the weight

Lamont peterson- was undefeated, then went on to beat khan to become champ and give good showing against garcia

Devon Alexander- was undefeated wbc champ, went on to dominate Maidana and win title at 147

Ruslan Provodnikov -foty war, went on to destroy Alvarado to become champ

Juan Manuel Marquez -hof legend, was coming off his one punch ko win over pacquiao

Jessie vargas- was undefeated former 140 lb champ, went on to beat undefeated ali for 147 lb title

Brandon rios-former champ at 135/interim at 140, coming off dominating win over Alvarado

Along with these guys, also had wins over former champs or top ten fighters like:

Nate Campbell
                Luis abregu
                Joel casa mayor
                Diego chaves

Definitely lost 3 times to pacquiao, who is an ATG.

I think he would get in if he retired right now
                I definitely think he would be. If TR was openly working with the PBC group, Bradley would beat all the ww's that PBC has.

Comment

Has an impressive resume at 140.

Comment

not even close

Comment

Yes. Multi year P4P fighter with wins against HOF and quality champions/contenders.

Comment

Working...
                      X