Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is a Caged Fighter. He needs to let his hands go.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    i think what broner lacks is a brain, not a heart
    No doubt. I.Q. 63 and swaggin like only a ****** ever could.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      Broner's too stubborn to do any of that ****. Broner has to stay at 140 and stop trying to act like he can compete with WW's.

However even at 140 i don't see him beating guys like provodnikov, matthyse, crawford. I guess he can be a gatekeeper there. TBH i hope he can earn a few more paydays for his 12 kids or something.
      Broner outboxes Mattysse and provo easy. I think broner is a little better than devon. Even though broner lost to maidana he had some good rounds. It's just thay maidana had a great game plan and swarmed him

Comment

The trainers he has are terrible IMO

When have they ever won a fight as the underdog?

Was the guy that trains Peterson in the corner too?

I saw the Kevin guy who trains Alexander- he's terrible

Comment

he was great against taylor.. thats how i want him to fight everytime.

Comment

Broner just needs to change his ****ing attitude, hes got a lot of physical potential but seems to think he can do what he wants and thinks hes gods gift, he talks **** about his opponent AFTER the fight, which there is no need for.

Hes accomplished a lot for a guy of his age but unless he changes his attitude he will not achieve much more in boxing and will be brushed aside soon enough.

To me it all boils down to one thing, if he spent as much time looking for ways to better himself as he did acting like a clown, he'd be in more of a compromising position right now. But it was clear after the fight he hasn't learned a thing and was just acting like an idiot so I can't see him changing his ways.

Broners downfall will be in his own hands, if things go wrong in his career and it doesn't go as well as he or other expected it will be completely down to himself, nobody else... sometimes when someone has an attitude problem they can't be helped.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                He needs to stop trying to fight like floyd
                This is his biggest problem 100%

Comment

Originally posted by MAXIMUS~RICO~13 View Post
                  It takes bronner too much time to open up and engage. He needs to let his hands go in the first half of the fight. And anyone with an inside game is gonna make it a hard night for little bronner !!!
                  IMO he doesn't let his hands go earlier cause he doesn't trust his gas tank. I remember Paulie saying something about how Broner used to ask him how they went a full 12 without getting tired when he was coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
                    This is his biggest problem 100%
                    Floyd shouldn't let him know when he attends the fight. Broner seriously be like in the ring, HEY FLOYD, AM I DOING IT RIGHT.

Broner, seriously, be your own fighter, not anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      taylor? you mean molina? the guy who stood there and didn't throw punches? he looked terrible against taylor and barely won. taylor is a boxer type and broner barely out boxed him so that should say a lot about his skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X