No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Barthelemy-Usmanee; Mansour; Dannie Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
    Because Teddy Atlas wouldn't shut up about Usmanee and made it sound like he was beating Barthelemy into a coma.

That being said, Usmanee won on activity, in a close bout. A clear win, but way closer than Atlas had it and the only fighter visibly hurt throughout the fight was Usmanee.
    did you miss the 12th? barthelemy was on queer street for almost the entire round and as everyone knows the 12th round is worth triple.

Comment

8-4 to Usamnee was my final score.Barthelemy blew his load early and paid the price when he was taken to the 12 round waters and almost knocked out.Last round i can even say was 10-8.

Comment

you can't complain about a robbery unless one guy wins all 12 rounds and scores multiple knockdowns. clearly winning 8 rounds isn't good enough!

Comment

The Usmanee/Barthelmy fight was real good but I had Usmanee wining & of course Barthelemy's handlers are gonna say their fighter won, but that night either the 3 judges(that they praise so much) had a really bad night or they were just paid off cause on the contrary to their decision most viewers saw Usmanee wining cause the ones that were judging the fight online had Usmanee wining & on fight news they held a poll where 90% of the people that voted(it was in the thousands) also saw Usmanee win.. So no matter Barthelemy's handlers say, it was a ROBBERY!!!!

Comment

Barthelemy built up a massive early lead of 2 rounds, then proceeded to lose every round apart from one in the later rounds (maybe 9th?) and that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
              I "must didn't"? Sure, whatever that means.

I saw the fight. Usmanee did well, and won. "But" it wasn't the blow away Atlas was making it sound. That's why I replied in this thread, as to why this and many other fights should be watched without commentary singling out or downright making up the action in the fight.
              I see you're using the "when in doubt, correct grammar schtick" then start the next sentence using "But".

Comment

I hope Dannie Williams learned some head movement after the whooping Lundy gave him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                X