Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko, is the best heavyweight ever... LMAO!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucks the klits werent around in the 90s. theyd have more losses but i bet theyd be more popular in the US and would made great fights with prime Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe and others. the possiblities..

Comment

They have a stoing case to be considered in the top 15-20 hw's of all time. They are beating everyone who is infront of them and also making good for their oppenets it is not right to judge them and say the division sucks this and that. If Lewis can go down as an all time great so can Wlad and Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Pradun View Post
        They have a stoing case to be considered in the top 15-20 hw's of all time. They are beating everyone who is infront of them and also making good for their oppenets it is not right to judge them and say the division sucks this and that. If Lewis can go down as an all time great so can Wlad and Vitali
        I meant they are making their opponenets good money deffinately not ownage slave **** like don king

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Pradun View Post
          Wlad has a case but I don't see how Vitaly does...

And, no Lewis resume and accomplishments are far superior than Vitaly.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Wlad has a case but I don't see how Vitaly does...

And, no Lewis resume and accomplishments are far superior than Vitaly.
            Vitaly imo is the better fighter and would win in a head to head match up.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Vitaly imo is the better fighter and would win in a head to head match up.
              That's all fine and dandy...But, that has nothing to do with ranking all time greatness.

Wlad resume and accomplishments are far superior than Vitaly.

Comment

That's all fine and dandy...But, that has nothing to do with ranking all time greatness.

Wlad resume and accomplishments are far superior than Vitaly.
                Vitaly's fight with Lennox even in a loss trumps everything Wlad has done. Also Vitaly has Arreola,Peter,Corrie Sanders(made Wlad his *****) and Chris Byrd. Wlads resume is a bit better but i dont see anyone on there who would even trouble Vitaly. When ranking greatness resume isnt the only factor.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Vitaly's fight with Lennox even in a loss trumps everything Wlad has done. Also Vitaly has Arreola,Peter,Corrie Sanders(made Wlad his *****) and Chris Byrd. Wlads resume is a bit better but i dont see anyone on there who would even trouble Vitaly. When ranking greatness resume isnt the only factor.
                  No the Lewis fight does not trump anything Wlad has done...Vitaly has an official and legit "L" can't count that as a win...When he quit...I have never seen anybody get so much of a pass for quitting. But, that's beyond the point.

Resume and accomplishments...Are the main factors in ranking greatness.

Winning make believe fantasy H2H match up is not even a consideration when ranking greatness.

Comment

No the Lewis fight does not trump anything Wlad has done...Vitaly has an official and legit "L" can't count that as a win...When he quit...I have never seen anybody get so much of a pass for quitting. But, that's beyond the point.

Resume and accomplishments...Are the main factors in ranking greatness.

Winning make believe fantasy H2H match up is not even a consideration when ranking greatness.
                    Vitaly was winning the fight and wanted to continue,yeah it still was a loss but that effort ****s on Wlads entire hw resume and if it was Wlad he would have been stopped. As far as the Byrd fight where he quit due to the injury he was dominating and came back to stop Byrd.

When ranking atg status who would win in a head to head plays a huge part and their resumes arent that far apart to make that a non issue.

Comment

Hard to say how he would do against X fighter who is old and doesn't fight anymore but Wlad is pretty damn good regardless of how you think he stacks up against great fighters from the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X