Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking news!! MAnny Pacquiao just got in a Car Accident!~!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
    I hope Floyd is not giving a BJ while he's driving or else this will be the 4th ticket for the same offense.

Comment

thats what i heard . I hope im wrong on that though.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
        thats what i heard . I hope im wrong on that though.
        From where?

Obviously not the local news since you're from Oakland, so where exactly did you here it from?

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
          The TMZ article said he was just shaken up and should be fine for the fight. If the car did flip, no way would he be in a fight tonight.
          Ya man i know it TMZ probably overdoing this

Comment

I'm hearing reports that Manny was out for a stroll when an escalade collided with him at speeds of up to 80 mph. Manny saw it coming and landed a right hook. The SUV was totaled and the driver is in the hospital in critical condition. Manny sustained minor cuts on his fist.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
              I'm hearing reports that Manny was out for a stroll when an escalade collided with him at speeds of up to 80 mph. Manny saw it coming and landed a right hook. The SUV was totaled and the driver is in the hospital in critical condition. Manny sustained minor cuts on his fist.
              proof he's on PED's. Cancel this fight immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Yeah right? if it flipped over there would be injuries. Fawkin asian drivers.

Comment

Even if he did suffer some kind of minor injury, I doubt they would want that released to the public.

Comment

Any reports on what car Pac was in? I usually see him in Mercedes SL/SLK which are small cars. I hope he was wearing his seatbelt and it was just a fender bender. If Pac loses because of this I will find the body guard that crashed into him and go saw on his b*tch ass.

Comment

Here's his excuse if loses. I can already hear him saying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X