Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Sat. Peterson coming out party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Sat. Peterson coming out party?

i think so. Tim Bradley throws alot of punches and leaves himself open to hard countershots. Peterson is bred from the boxers breed and should be able to counter bradley for a decision.

Holt got thump and dropped bradley, but he is nowhere near the boxer peterson is. I think Peterson walks away with an impressive decision and this Sat will be his coming out party to the world.

what do yall think?

Petersons has been in tough and has payed his dues, yes I think it is his time to shine.

He will shine like Tyrone Brunson.

Comment

I think we we see a New up and coming STAR shine this weekend. Next fight will be against KHAN

Comment

Yeah I think Peterson takes it. I hope so anyway.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

gonna put a tenner on him. his style seems favourable in this one and he's a talented kid

Comment

lamont could change everything for the face of boxing in DC with a good win.

Comment

i think Bradley is one Blessed Fellow with one kd vs Witter ,getting Knock silly vs Holt and saved by headbutt vs Campbell ,I think his time could come to an end sat night vs Peterson ,who will have a chance to build off of his Mayweather Rep.

Comment

Originally posted by cortdawg25 View Post
                i think so. Tim Bradley throws alot of punches and leaves himself open to hard countershots. Peterson is bred from the boxers breed and should be able to counter bradley for a decision.

Holt got thump and dropped bradley, but he is nowhere near the boxer peterson is. I think Peterson walks away with an impressive decision and this Sat will be his coming out party to the world.

what do yall think?

peterson has to throw the jab... holt's jab befuddled timmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
                  Petersons has been in tough and has payed his dues, yes I think it is his time to shine.

He will shine like Tyrone Brunson.
                  Slept on post...

Brunson was exposed big time...

Comment

I haven't seen much of Peterson but I highly doubt he can win. Bradley is P4P one of the best fighters in the world. Not to mention has proven that he has a good chin and a great heart. Bradley is a very good fighter so if Peterson is going to win, Peterson must be an amazing fighter. Bradley by UD.

Comment

Working...
                    X