Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
    I am an athiest.

I am 100% sure there is no God.

Even if there is a God, he ain't a good one. With the **** that happens on this planet any god that does exist would have to be one hell of an *******.
    You dont sound 100% athiest.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadon5 View Post
      I didn't say you had to believe in my view and if u dont its negative, you can be christian and still go to heaven... Allah does not care how you worship him its just what kind of person you are and what im trying to say is christians are only christians on sunday.. They sin 6 days a week i am Muslim every single day of the week.
      I love it when muslims are ashamed of their own religion and have to make up lies to clean up the truth.

Truth: Your "Allah" doesn't like non-muslims. CONVERT or DIE. those are your choices according to the Quran.
      Last edited by -Swizzy-; 02-04-2009, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        I am curious how high of a percentage non believers will put there. Atheist Richard Dawkins refused to put a number on how sure he was that God did not exist.

God exists only in the mind of the person perceiving it, nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
          Im 100% sure that God does exist.
          \

Does god talk to you?

Comment

• 99.99%. I don't really care if he/she exsists either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
              God exists only in the mind of the person perceiving it, nothing more.
              This is not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanme View Post
                This is not true.
                There is no GOD.

I know I know, But we all had to come to terms with it at sometime.

Comment

• You can't prove a negative...

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    I love it when muslims are ashamed of their own religion and have to make up lies to clean up the truth.

Truth: Your "Allah" doesn't like non-muslims. CONVERT or DIE. those are your choices according to the Quran.
                    Sarcasm???

Comment

• * God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.

* None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.

* God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.

* The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.

* The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.

* When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers."

* Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS occur without any response from God.

Comment

Working...
                      X