No announcement yet.

I AM ALI - Movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    I have to be one of the few who doesn't like Ali. In my honest opinion one of the most overrated fighters in the history of the sport. Plus, I hate his style... he ran more than Mayweather and became brave once his opponent was dead tired. I just find his style very cowardly considering he was such a trash talker. So not interested at all in this. Tyson was a billion times the man and fighter than Ali ever was.
    Wow you must be trolling. Muhammad Ali revolutionized the boxing game with his style and grace further influencing fighters for generations to come. No boxer will ever amount the respect and prowess Ali had. Few champion's in boxing history have showed the grit and determination along with the mental strength he exhibited in the ring. Cus d'amato said Muhammad Ali was p4p the greatest boxer who ever and will ever live. Mike Tyson showed that when you refused to be intimidated and backed him up, that he was very beatable. All Mike Tyson's losses were from guys who refused to lose and and be intimidated. Mike Tyson admits himself that Ali was a different animal in that with his verbal tongue lashings and his inalienable will would do him in. He also added that the rate they fought for 15 rounds he couldn't do.

Gennady Golovkin is an unproven, flat footed, no defense having, mongoloid. He's also a spineless gutless half breed who worship's Mexican's because he wants to be a "warrior". Along with his strange repetition of his stupid "good boy" phrase referring to people and even nouns (aspergers??)!

As for this idiot lucking out and condoning the name "Golovkin" before he got big last year, he obviously doesn't hold a frame or reference of anything that has to do with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      they need to do more documentaries on other fighters.

ali documentary is like another batman or xmen movie.

how about doing documentary's on fighters the mainstream havent heard about. Its not like ali is the only boxer in the world with an interesting life.
      Good point, I wouldn't mind seeing a good in depth documentary on Gerald McClellan or Meldric Taylor. Their tragic endings would open our eyes to what we as fans often take for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Good point, I wouldn't mind seeing a good in depth documentary on Gerald McClellan or Meldric Taylor. Their tragic endings would open our eyes to what we as fans often take for granted.
        There are some good documentaries on the G man actually. I saw one not too long ago, with his family and Nigel Benn - how the idiocy of the corner might have ruined Gerald's life.

It was very good and very moving.

I believe there's one on Taylor too, and Michael Watson, who suffered a bat fate as well, despite not being as bad as someone like McLellan.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          There are some good documentaries on the G man actually. I saw one not too long ago, with his family and Nigel Benn - how the idiocy of the corner might have ruined Gerald's life.

It was very good and very moving.

I believe there's one on Taylor too, and Michael Watson, who suffered a bat fate as well, despite not being as bad as someone like McLellan.
          The last thing I seen on Taylor was the Legendary Nights episode with the Chavez fight and never seen anything on him again. I'm going to have to serch YouTube for the G Man one's you mentioned.

Thanks.

Comment

The last thing I seen on Taylor was the Legendary Nights episode with the Chavez fight and never seen anything on him again. I'm going to have to serch YouTube for the G Man one's you mentioned.

Thanks.
            Here's the one I talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Here's the one I talked about.

Wow, thanks I'm peeping it.

Comment

Too biased toward Ali.

Go on Youtube and search "HBO Thrilla In Manila Documentary".

That's the real shh.

Comment

Originally posted by hoo's necks View Post
                  Too biased toward Ali.

Go on Youtube and search "HBO Thrilla In Manila Documentary".

That's the real shh.
                  Biased how?

This is not a documentary about a fight between Ali and Frazier, it's a documentary about Ali himself, explained by the people around him at the time. With original, never heard before, audio tapes etc.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    How was it?
                    Watch it and decide 10starmovie.me/watch-i-am-ali-2014-online.html

Comment

tragically someone as magnificent as Aaron Pryor or Pernell Whitaker never got the post-retirement love that others did - Despite also having intense and great moments throughout their careers.

Comment

Working...
                      X