No announcement yet.

Why is Roach so obsessed with Peterson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
    Its disgusting the man barely beat Khan and somehow he is the most worthy challenger to Pac besides Floyd. Dude lost to Bradley and isn't even #1 at his weight class yet. Him, Bradley, and Khan need to figure out whos #1 at JWW first before they think about fighting the best P4P fighters in the world. Guerrero also is flat disgusting name for an opponent of floyd.

Berto when he beats Ortiz, and Cotto should be the top options. I think Roach wants none of new Cotto or Berto or Floyd. Team Pac is flat out disgusting these days and are a cancer to the sport.
    Who the ****k is this new cotto ur talking about?? How can u base this new cotto off 1 fight and it was against a come foward no defense ****kking margarito??!! U stupid lil **** made me put my blunt out just so I can type this up! Ur mother should slap u just for that!

Comment

Roach is doing it for revenge. Peterson made Roach's inability to teach Khan an inside game a glaring focal point in the match with Khan and now he wants Pac to fight and punish Peterson. It was supposed to be Roach's tutledge that got Khan to the top and made Pac look untouchable.

Comment

because he knows any other possible opponent will beat his guys...

Comment

Its simple, Roach does not want any part of Mayweather! Everybody knows it now, no more telling lies, Team Pacquiao is a bunch of cherry picking COWARDS!

Comment

Working...
          X