Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come ppl who hate wards "spoiling" style arent as critical toward wlad's style??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come ppl who hate wards "spoiling" style arent as critical toward wlad's style??

i dont understand,they seem to hate ward based upon his "boring" "dirty" "spoiler" style type of fighting yet they arent nearly as critical as they are with notoriosu clincher/leaner/dirty fighter named wlad klitsckho,what gives??

no thoughts on this?

Comment

Yea I have a thought...you make some of the worst threads on this forum. You don't need to put words together and make it a topic. Just keeps some of those brainstorming thoughts to yourself

Comment

Prob cuz kilt usually knocks them out

Comment

He has a point to be fair but I think Wladimir isn't as much of a guy who you'd dislike whereas Ward he has came across as very arrogant/childish in recent times.

Comment

because they be racist.

But lets just think crazy outside of the box for one second here. could it be possible its two completely different group of people?

Its funny when people try to blanket an opinion of one person and assign that one opinion of this one person to a entire group of people. Stop being so naive and gullible it makes you look like a uneducated hate monger.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              i dont understand,they seem to hate ward based upon his "boring" "dirty" "spoiler" style type of fighting yet they arent nearly as critical as they are with notoriosu clincher/leaner/dirty fighter named wlad klitsckho,what gives??
              It was funny seeing certain fans praise Postols win over Lucas using that boring Klitschko type of style but then cry about boring ass Ward. Lol f*cl outta here!!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                He has a point to be fair but I think Wladimir isn't as much of a guy who you'd dislike whereas Ward he has came across as very arrogant/childish in recent times.
                This. I actually like watching both guys fight. I mean, neither of them would be in my top 10 most entertaining fighters to watch list or anything like that, but I certainly appreciate their skill and wouldn't want to miss them in the ring. But, that being said, they strike me very differently outside of the ring. Wlad is a class act, and one of my absolute favorites in this sense. Ward, on the other hand, I once saw in the same light, but lately have been forced to see entirely differently. The Goossen thing was a red flag, the long holdouts was a red flag, the overestimation of his own value was a red flag, the pathetic way his lawyer hinted that they may take legal action against Golovkin's team just for disputing his side of the story of negotiations...it just doesn't look good, and it doesn't make me want to root for the guy like I used to.

Comment

uh what, probly more people criticize wlad for his style than ward that's first of all, also wlad actually KOs his opponents

Comment

There's no doubt Ward's one of the best fighters in the world. Great defense and smart boxer. I think more than anything his shallow persona outside the ring, his inactivity due to legality and his know it all attitude just turns people off. On top of that he just doesn't knock people out! Say what you will about Wlad, but now and then he knocks people out, doesn't say bad things, etc.

If you keep repeatedly headbutting people, its rather becoming a tactic then accidents. It just turns people off. Thank goodness that's one thing Wlad doesn't do...

Comment

Working...
                    X