Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has the hottest women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Which country has the hottest women?

I made some options. Try and vote objectively. I know it's hard.
    Brazil
    17.16%
    Colombia
    17.16%
    Cuba
    2.99%
    Mexico
    11.19%
    Denmark
    8.21%
    Italy
    12.69%
    Spain
    6.72%
    Russia
    18.66%
    Thailand
    2.24%
    Indonesia
    2.99%

I am suprised to that you did not add Poland.

Comment

voted for brazil and russia. for russia, i'm just grouping all of the soviet and former soviet countries together. if you remove them, obviously the population of hot women goes down.

i'm sure the women in sibera arenothign to write home about. posh city girls in russia are smoking hot, doe.

brazilian women are just ridiculous. bodies, faces, and dat beachwear...

i'm pissed about the brazilian women in my building having 3 kids by their mid 20's. some of them would definitely be hot if they didn't look all stretched out already. i ain't messing around with no woman with kids.

Comment

Yeah, when I say 'Russia', really many of the Eastern Euro countries should be included.

Not Poland though, the girls tend to look too cheap. Sorry, Szef99.

Comment

Being biased as I am, scandinavia has by far the most attractive girls on average.

In Denmark, an average looking girl would be a beauty queen in many other countries - so Denmark it is, (but really more scandinavia as a whole).

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Yeah, when I say 'Russia', really many of the Eastern Euro countries should be included.
            It has to be Eastern European countries. For me it is Hungary closely followed by Czech Republic/Slovakia.

Comment

I went for Italy. For my summer job I work with 17-18 year old Italians, and the girls are the best I've seen.

Also, Thailand shouldn't be there. I don't want to offend anyone, but I found the women horrible while I was there. I'm sure they're not all naturally ugly, but they insist on caking themselves in this ghastly, creamy make up to make themselves look Western. It genuinely sickened me.

Comment

Brazil/Poland/Russia/Italy, it is hard to choose one.

Comment

Sweden and Norway.

Comment

Brazilian girls. My god

Comment

Working...
                    X