Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios and Robert Garcia talk Victor Ortiz in the same ring a few days ago.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Lol rios says he's a 12 round fighter. Him and PAC don't even have belts they both will be on fnf soon fighting 8 rounders. Rios is su a fake tough guy
    Pac will never be on FNF dumb ass *********

Comment

He wouldn't do anything lol and I never said I was a tough guy. But he talks **** about Ortiz a lot then sees him in person and does nothing. Then goes back on video calling him a p'ssy and says that he wanted to slap him. He's a phony
      So you expect him to randomly attack Ortiz right in the middle of the ring for some charity event?

If you were speaking about someone like Broner I'd understand, but Rios has a bit of class.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        So you expect him to randomly attack Ortiz right in the middle of the ring for some charity event?

If you were speaking about someone like Broner I'd understand, but Rios has a bit of class.
        look at his favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Elie Sekbat's production skills are so abysmal I've never been able to watch one of these "reality shows" of his. If the guy had any clue at all he would have his own online boxing network at this point. Instead he's got the same crappy product he had five years ago.

rofl.

wut?

elle sechback lives with his parents. there is virtually no money in what he does.

Comment

He wouldn't do anything lol and I never said I was a tough guy. But he talks **** about Ortiz a lot then sees him in person and does nothing. Then goes back on video calling him a p'ssy and says that he wanted to slap him. He's a phony
            You expected Rios to pounce on him there and then in the ring at that moment in time? I would like to see them fight in the ring in the future though.

Also I think the whole animosity between them is because Rios and Robert Garcia etc think Ortiz is the phony.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake... View Post
              Pac will never be on FNF dumb ass *********
              Lol
              Originally posted by thuggery View Post

rios has been arrested plenty of times he's no saint lol. I don't expect him to just punch Ortiz but all the **** talking is useless

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              look at his favorite fighters.
              I'm on your ignore list but you still read my posts. Why

Comment

If Rios has put hands on Victor, the Pacquiao fight would have likely been out the window.

I wish they would just squash this beef. Or at least fight and be done with it.

Comment

i dunno but i think ortiz beats rios, hes bigger amd the true WW. At 147 rios will be a fat ass and slow plus ortiz has some good speed

Comment

Lol rios says he's a 12 round fighter. Him and PAC don't even have belts they both will be on fnf soon fighting 8 rounders. Rios is su a fake tough guy
                    He fights for a living, is a brawler, face first most of the time.

How is he a fake tough guy? I don't get it..He has one of the more physically demanding styles. He's actually tougher than the majority of fighters today, because he has to absorb and dish out.

I just don't see where he is a fake tough guy....

Comment

He doesn't like the guy. Says he "wanted" to, so? I've wanted to do harm to many people I had to share a room with. I'd be a hypocrite if I was on record saying " When I see that person, I'm going to x y and z ". Rios has never said he'd do anything to Ortiz when he saw him. Just expressed what he WANTED to do. You're not in his mind, how can you dispute the truth in that?

You're a clown, the lot of you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X