Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the U.S. gets into England's group. We need an easy path to the 2nd round like we had in 2002.

Comment

mexicans? first time i heard us called that....

Comment

Anyone, and i mean anyone, Iran, Iraq, even the USA, (although that would be almost as bad) but England for the world cup.
        I'd have to emigrate to the USA or some other country trhat doesnt give a **** about football if england win it. They still talk about winning it in 1966 as if it was yesterday. It would be horrible to listen to all that ****e if england won it.

If northern ireland qualify we'll win it, easy. We'll just kick our way to the final, threaten to kill all the refs of our matches to make sure no-one gets sent of and to make a few decisions in our favour. Maybe even beat England on penalitues on the way.....

If we dont qualify i'll have to support the mexicans again, green with envy that our neighbours made it (again) and we didnt (again).

btw when i say mexicans, i mean the southern irish (south of the border), not the real mexicans. Just realised no-one would get the reference on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          mexicans? first time i heard us called that....
          thats our nice name for u. its the cross community name we all give u up here.
          There are many many worse names my "side" call u though.......

Comment

we're playin turkey in about 5 hrs,we win we're in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
            dzeko Pictures, Images and Photos

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
              They scored a "goal" which didn't cross the line. Went on to win 4-1. Just like Liverpool-Chelsea Semi in 2005. England will never win a world cup again.
              Well Chelsea cheated to get to that Semi final so.......

Carvalho held or blocked off Victor Valdez on the line so Terry could score from a corner, its quite fitting the they should get their comeuppance against Pool by a debatable goal.

Comment

This will be the first I'm not backing Holland to do serious damage. They always disappoint me....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                  This will be the first I'm not backing Holland to do serious damage. They always disappoint me....
                  they are a bit like england, a quater final team who go out on penalities, but holland usually look more dangerous than england do overall.
                  england have a habit of playing amazing football in one game against a good side, and playing average to **** in the rest of the games, but that one great performance convinces the whole country (or at least their press) they will win the cup.

I fancy the argies if they get a good manager or if diego can turn things around.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    they are a bit like england, a quater final team who go out on penalities, but holland usually look more dangerous than england do overall.
                    england have a habit of playing amazing football in one game against a good side, and playing average to **** in the rest of the games, but that one great performance convinces the whole country (or at least their press) they will win the cup.

I fancy the argies if they get a good manager or if diego can turn things around.
                    Germany is always a front runner in international comps. In the end, they're always there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows208 View Post
                      Germany is always a front runner in international comps. In the end, they're always there.
                      Very true this unlike England they have an exceptional penalty record, we would ****ing lose to some **** team like ROI or San Marino if it went to pens i swear..

I got Spain anyway best midfield by a mile hell on you can go to the subs bench and they got the best midfield by a mile.

Comment

Working...
                      X