Carl Froch talks about Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
    All right, whose alt are you?

Joe avoided Tarver? Tarver was the first name he called out after destroying Lacy. Tarver was interested, but has sinced backed down after getting his ass handed to him by Hopkins.

Everyone knows Hopkins backed out of a deal to fight Joe by doubling his financial demands.

Everyone knows Joe was targetting Johnson. Unfortunately, Johnson ****ed up (or was robbed in my opinion) against Woods. Thus a fight with Johnson became a non event.

Who cares about Beyer? Beyer was a shot fighter. Everyone knows that.

Kessler is a credible opponant. But there are far bigger fishes across the Atlantic for Joe: Taylor or Winky or even Hopkins if his fight with Maskaev falls through.

So STFU.
    Bit touchy arnt we, GET THE FIGHT ON FRANK WARREN!!!!!!!!!
    Manfredo, i havent stopped laughin since it was anounced.
    Have they sold any tickets yet for this????? if was on my back garden id draw the curtains.

Comment

I hope Calzaghe beats the **** out of Froch's bent lopsided face. Froch aint on Calzaghe's level. WHO THE **** IS CARL FROCH? Manfredo will amke Calzaghe much more money than Froch ever will. And I heard Froch got offered the fight with Calzaghe a while ago but turned it down because he wasn't ready.

Comment

I’ve really grown to like Frotch in recent months. He’s a good fighter with an effective style that will give any SMW titlist a scare. In a few years, he will become No 1 at SMW. And he’s got a big month and charisma which will help him get media attention.

As of now, Calzaghe will batter the utter living **** out of him. I don’t mind fighter leaving their hands low sometimes but he does it all the time. I don’t think Cal would KO him as he’s got one of the best chins in the business, but he’d be made to look a fool all night and a stoppage on cuts/broken jaw is a possibility unless he shapes up and cuts that **** out.

Comment

Calzaghe-Manfredo is a joke of a fight. Calzaghe-Froch is an even bigger joke of a fight. It's funny how British fans bad mouth Manfredo (got no problem with that). Saying he's unworthy and doesn't deserve a title shot (so very true). Than turn around and say Calzaghe should fight Froch (can't even begin to explain the stupidity in that). What the **** has this 29 year old,Carl Froch in the making, so-called prospect accomplished to deserve a title shot? Not a damn thing. Yet according to the British, he's close to ATG status. It's stupidity. All of it. And you can blame one person for this. Joe Calzaghe. If he would have the balls to fight Kessler, we wouldn't hear **** about Froch. Or Manfredo

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg View Post
            Calzaghe-Manfredo is a joke of a fight. Calzaghe-Froch is an even bigger joke of a fight. It's funny how British fans bad mouth Manfredo (got no problem with that). Saying he's unworthy and doesn't deserve a title shot (so very true). Than turn around and say Calzaghe should fight Froch (can't even begin to explain the stupidity in that). What the **** has this 29 year old,Carl Froch in the making, so-called prospect accomplished to deserve a title shot? Not a damn thing. Yet according to the British, he's close to ATG status. It's stupidity. All of it. And you can blame one person for this. Joe Calzaghe. If he would have the balls to fight Kessler, we wouldn't hear **** about Froch. Or Manfredo
            Carl Froch would Murder your precious Kessler ..He would ****ing demolish him..
            Do you ever post anything else? STFU already

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9nbqR80AzQ

There was a riot at one of Froch's fights (above)

The actual fight below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ogtRYUzMb4

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                Carl Froch would Murder your precious Kessler ..He would ****ing demolish him..
                Do you ever post anything else? STFU already

The true hurts,dosent *******

Comment

Originally posted by jangeorg View Post
                  Calzaghe-Manfredo is a joke of a fight. Calzaghe-Froch is an even bigger joke of a fight.
                  Your a dickhead, Carl Froch is ranked 3rd by the WBC, 5th by the IBF and 4th by the WBO.

Don't worry after Kessler has fought Andrade, there will probably be a WBC final eliminator between Bute and Froch to fight Kessler. So Kessler can keep hold of his belt for a few more months.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut_84 View Post
                    Your a dickhead, Carl Froch is ranked 3rd by the WBC, 5th by the IBF and 4th by the WBO.

Don't worry after Kessler has fought Andrade, there will probably be a WBC final eliminator between Bute and Froch to fight Kessler. So Kessler can keep hold of his belt for a few more months.
                    Bute will win that one..

Comment

Originally posted by Peder View Post
                      Bute will win that one..
                      He should.
                      Even though he's about four years younger than Froch, he's far more talented.

Comment

Working...
                      X