Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev in Beast Mode as He Trains For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inshallah this Muslim brother will stay injury free and get active again. 175 is starting to heat up.

Comment

here if you guy want to see more than pictures RDS posted a video of his training basicly they say the smae thing i said before in another post they had a year to improve both hands

LINK: http://www.rds.ca/videos/combat/boxe...tour-3.1184751

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
        here if you guy want to see more than pictures RDS posted a video of his training basicly they say the smae thing i said before in another post they had a year to improve both hands

LINK: http://www.rds.ca/videos/combat/boxe...tour-3.1184751
        So John Scully is working with Beterbiev? One of Boxing Scene's own.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          So John Scully is working with Beterbiev? One of Boxing Scene's own.
          Yyes, been 5 weeks they are working together since they took the interview

FUL interview with john :http://www.rds.ca/videos/combat/boxe...oses-3.1184720
          Last edited by iNixus; 05-11-2016, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Artur is a different...or, at least, rare breed...I see in him a BIG difference mentally that most professional fighters. This is a guy who took a fight with a hard punching former champ in Cloud at a point when almost every other fighter in history at the same point in their career was still fighting 4 rounds fight, maybe 6's...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
              Artur is a different...or, at least, rare breed...I see in him a BIG difference mentally that most professional fighters. This is a guy who took a fight with a hard punching former champ in Cloud at a point when almost every other fighter in history at the same point in their career was still fighting 4 rounds fight, maybe 6's...
              He uses an interpreter when working abroad? How involved are you with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                He uses an interpreter when working abroad? How involved are you with him?
                He and I communicate very well, it is no problem at all. Marc Ramsey is still his head trainer. I have been helping, just giving different looks and ideas

Comment

How far along is he in terms of boxing skills for a guy with such few pro fights? Is he ready to jump in with the Wards and Kovalevs of the division or should he take a little more time to develop?

Comment

He and I communicate very well, it is no problem at all. Marc Ramsey is still his head trainer. I have been helping, just giving different looks and ideas
                    Have you done any work with Lemieux also?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Have you done any work with Lemieux also?

Ive actually known David for a LONG time... since he was a young kid.. used to train in the gym with him when I'd spar in Montreal. But I have never worked with him on anything in a trainer capacity.

Comment

Working...
                      X