Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doctors in Philippines Concerned Over Pacquiao's Health

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather see more test results confirming or denying the eye test that these doctors believe.....

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      yup......marquez felt he got robbed 3 times. he said in the 24/7 that he has gone beyond being mad and that this rivalry became personal for him. that right there is the motive for him to hire a known steroid dealer/guru/chemist to give him the power to get a KO win. also add to the fact that he looked more ripped and bigger than when he fought floyd at ww. why hire a known steroid dealer and chemist to be your strength and conditioning coach? marquez's win will forever be tainted by the fact that he had a known steroid dealer and chemist prepare him.
      You ever hear of a boxer named Nonito Donaire? Oh you have, maybe you arent familiar with Victor Conte then..? Oh you are... Well then dont let me get in the way of your hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
        Bye Manny -- glad to be rid of you and your vile P@ctard followers.
        So you are glad to be rid of one of the most exciting fighters in boxing history who ignited boxing again? makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          The sparring arguably takes a bigger toll than the fights. Doing 100+ tough sparring rounds in the lead up to a fight is not healthy at all.
          That is generally correct, thats James Toney's problem.

Comment

If Pacman does have parkinsons or some tremors related to boxing, Arum will use him as a big name former legend stepping stone to build up younger stars. Its pretty sad but promoters like Arum don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              You ever hear of a boxer named Nonito Donaire? Oh you have, maybe you arent familiar with Victor Conte then..? Oh you are... Well then dont let me get in the way of your hypocrisy.
              Is that you in your avatar?

Comment

wish pacman the best, one of the mosy humble champions ever.

Comment

I don't know how a doctor can make an observation and say something like that without doing a specific test I mean I'm no professional but I would think certain tests have to be done to determine early signs of Parkinson's I could see the brain getting jolted like that but I believe that would heal over time of course seems to me that this doctor is overly concerned but let's keep it real as he should be that ko was devestating.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                    Bye Manny -- glad to be rid of you and your vile P@ctard followers.
                    Ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Leave the sport and bring your ******ed fans with you.
                      It's just me or idiots are coming out from nowhere. Sad to see such an ignorant fanboys.

Comment

Working...
                      X