Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Update* Witnesses testimony in Trayvon Martin murder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Sorry but that is one in the same. If the kid was white, would Zimmerman pursued him the way he did or said he looked "suspicious"?

See, the problem with people who assume that being a racist is only wearing a white hood over your head or being a skin head is that there are millions of racist people that just don't wear it outwardly for the world to see.

I have heard many a time people say they are "scared" of blacks or Mexicans if they see them in a group. I have myself seen women and men cross the street when they see me coming or move their purses to the other side of their bodies because I'm standing next to them.
    Cool story bro, but the shooter was Latino.

I understand blacks and Latino's may have a bad rep in some areas but the bottom line is that I shouldn't suffer for the crimes of people I don't even know, never met and have nothing to do with.
    It takes a special kind of scumbag to frame this case as white vs black/latino, especially when the shooter was latino.

This man saw a young black kid wearing a hoodie in his neighborhood and that sparked an internal, subconscious racial alarm that I will argue would not have happened if the kid was white wearing shorts and a t-shirt with flip flops.

Being a bigot isn't relegated to just having a swastika on your skin, there's a lot of people who are as equally racist who just don't let you know about it.

"These ass.holes always get away with everything" - Zimmerman

Hmmm, that tells me a lot to where his mind is at. That fat, piece of dog **** got his ass kicked by a 14 year old kid and he murdered him. Good luck in the pen where you will be surrounded by nothing but dark skinned people.
    More KKK symbolism, bragging that the 17 year old beat his ass (lending credence to the self defense scenario,) lying about the victim's age (to go with the pics circulating of him at about 10) and then a final misrepresentation of the shooter's skin color. Congratulations, you win dirtbag of the week. Manipulating an egregious situation to fan racial hatred and promote racial division.

Comment

Witness accounts say that the voice screaming for help was not a man's voice.

I'm going to leave it right there.

Comment

9-1-1 tapes have been released in case no one's heard them yet

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1354909.html

Comment

Working...
        X