Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Marquez should just play Lotto... Pacquaio destroys him at this point.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point... Marquez gets owned by Manny. Simple.

He needs to stop beggin and fight another hyped up white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
      At this point... Marquez gets owned by Manny. Simple.

He needs to stop beggin and fight another hyped up white guy.
      jmm hall of famer.cotto knee taking ***g and the only person who would get on one knee to suck his penis is you.

Comment

war marquez

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
          jmm hall of famer.cotto knee taking ***g and the only person who would get on one knee to suck his penis is you.
          Shut up you Mexican troll. Get off Zack Rocha's **** already. What are you 12?

And if you ever talk to me that way again, I am going to leave your mothers greasy asswhole like this! (_____O____)

Comment

Shut up you Mexican troll. Get off Zack Rocha's **** already. What are you 12?

And if you ever talk to me that way again, I am going to leave your mothers greasy asswhole like this! (_____O____)
            and im gonna leave you looking like this.and make you take a knee like this

Comment

and im gonna leave you looking like this.and make you take a knee like this
              im gonna go ahead and guess a Mexican is butthurt because they always use cotto as preparation H.

Comment

Every day millions of Mexicans take knees in America...

Comment

Every day millions of Mexicans take knees in America...
                  most of them crawl on their knees to get across the border in a tunnel 3 feet tall.

Comment

this cholo gives zack a bad rep, he would be ashamed of the douchebaggery of he and all the other vato locos on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Einstien View Post
                      most of them crawl on their knees to get across the border in a tunnel 3 feet tall.
                      They come in to this country Doggy Style... ready for that Gringo Cocck.

Comment

Working...
                      X