Collapse
No announcement yet.

Far from impressive victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone tell me the obvious signs of his decline?

I thought he was sharp but i didn't have a good TV angle and got up several times.

is this why Floyd was so down with himself? he hated his performance

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      Mayweather did the booty dew, it was funny watching him try to hide it by storming to his stool.

lmfaooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        can someone tell me the obvious signs of his decline?

I thought he was sharp but i didn't have a good TV angle and got up several times.

is this why Floyd was so down with himself? he hated his performance
        I didn't see any obvious signs.

To me, it's more like Maidana's style is just not a good style for him to look good against. It's not an easy style for him to face. Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          Running, holding, corrupt refereeing. Yes Mayweather dominated but I wouldn't call it impressive. Mayweather excessively held which was illegal and anytime one arm was free and maidana tried to work bayless broke it up. Bayless and mayweather clearly worked to eliminate maidanas strength. Plus with the advantages (the ref, the ring and the gloves) mayweather won with scores of 115-112 and 116-111 (x2) that wasnt very impressive.

From now out unless its pacquaio or an amazing undercard i will boycott Fraud Jrs last two fights.
          Your opinion doesn't count, as you are obviously very biased.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            maidana won 4 rounds in a fight that was stacked against him. If floyd is so greatm he should have won 12 rounds with these circumstances, floyds all washed up and done
            Then what does that say about Maidana who's in his prime and was just dominated by an old and washed up fighter?

Comment

He dominated the fight, it wasnt impressive because of all the bs that surrounded it, gloves ring, ref
              He didnt show he was TBE and planets apart from maidana or any other fighters like he claimed himself to be. I thought this is where he would separate himself like he said. He graded himself c minus, after all the advantages he had, i think fans should do the same.
              Maidana again did more damage than floyd even after landing all those punches.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                Did Boxing end after Tyson? Lewis? ODLH? No.

If Floyd left @ 47-0, Pacquiao would still be here to carry it.

When both leave, we'll have other fighters like Brook, Broner, Garcia, Bradley(maybe), & Thurman to carry it.
                getting 400k in ppv while fighting in china ain't gonna carry the sport.

Comment

the funny thing is maidana fans are making this thread. regardless of how u think floyd looked, maidana looked much worse, i mean he looked completely losrt in this fight. sure u can blame the ref, but even with that, he had no idea how to respond to floyds movements.

Comment

all this fight did was prove to me the floyd was telling the truth about the first fight.....he stayed on the ropes because he wanted to please the fans, which was a bad idea because dumbass fans were saying he lost...so because of that he wasted one of his last fights on maidana.

Comment

So it wasn't the eye doe? it wasn't the gloves doe? But but but it's the referee doe? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X