Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi's Trainer:"We gon' be saying Sayonara to him, that's Japanese for Goodbye"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi's Trainer:"We gon' be saying Sayonara to him, that's Japanese for Goodbye"

I got this feeling that Malignaggi will beat Pacquiao. I havent seen Paulie looking so focused and determined like that. Damn, that's eye of a Tiger!

haha GO PAULIE !!

Comment

Now if they could only get Malignaggi to come out to the ring dressed like that.

Comment

Originally posted by NonelikeNunn View Post
        Now if they could only get Malignaggi to come out to the ring dressed like that.
        it doesn't really matter even if he's dressed like a bum as long as he fights like the GOAT, I couldnt care less..

WAR MALIGNAGGI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmen View Post
          I got this feeling that Malignaggi will beat Pacquiao. I havent seen Paulie looking so focused and determined like that. Damn, that's eye of a Tiger!

this thread should be called...Manny Pac vs Little Mac

Comment

Somebody should make a " War Paulie " sig here ASAP..

Comment

That **** is so funny. Im glad to see Paulie getting some love. He would be a good salesman and thats why I keep telling people that the 24/7 with Paulie would make a Pac fight sell way way way more than people think. Paulie will have people glued to the TV

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                That **** is so funny. Im glad to see Paulie getting some love. He would be a good salesman and thats why I keep telling people that the 24/7 with Paulie would make a Pac fight sell way way way more than people think. Paulie will have people glued to the TV
                LoL..Malignaggi is already talking ****..This is gonna be entertaining..

WAR MALIGNAGGI!!!

Comment

This would be a slap in the face to boxing. What a joke of a fight this would be. They said Hatton was "focused" and "determined" as well. Then he got knocked the F out.

Comment

Originally posted by DonRon View Post
                    This would be a slap in the face to boxing. What a joke of a fight this would be. They said Hatton was "focused" and "determined" as well. Then he got knocked the F out.
                    why no love for Paulie? the guy is a beast!

Comment

Working...
                    X