• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same ***** they show in elementary school to brainwash kids

Comment

That video can suck my nuts !

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
        lol u need to watch the whole vid mate.. im not a atheist.. the evidence is there clear God exist, just look around you (There's evidence in every sunrise or sunset, the beauty of a flower, or of falling leaves. And don't forget the smile on a baby's face.)
        I've justed rewatched the vid and read some of the youtube comments. I'm really appalled that anyone can accept this nonsense, let alone make a thread suggesting this video could change "our" lives.

This video is absolutely rubbish. Surely, only a young child would not see the contradictions and ridiculous rationalisations.

Phook (or any other Christian), why don't you put on your thinking (critical) caps and have a go at critiquing this vid (just the content of this vid) from an atheists perspective. (e.g Can you see any potential problems with the video ? Any contradictions ? Anything that you think may not be right ? Does this system it seem fair to you ? etc etc etc).

I would just like to know wether you (or any other christian) are capable of (at least) identifying some of the problems an atheist would have with this video.

Cheers.

Comment

Way I see it we are all sinners, we make ammends and ask for forgiveness if not we are sent to the NSB for all eternity!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
            I've justed rewatched the vid and read some of the youtube comments. I'm really appalled that anyone can accept this nonsense, let alone make a thread suggesting this video could change "our" lives.

This video is absolutely rubbish. Surely, only a young child would not see the contradictions and ridiculous rationalisations.

Phook (or any other Christian), why don't you put on your thinking (critical) caps and have a go at critiquing this vid (just the content of this vid) from an atheists perspective. (e.g Can you see any potential problems with the video ? Any contradictions ? Anything that you think may not be right ? Does this system it seem fair to you ? etc etc etc).

I would just like to know wether you (or any other christian) are capable of (at least) identifying some of the problems an atheist would have with this video.

Cheers.
            ****.. if i didn't believe in God, I do whatever hell I want when i want.. I will not get judge in the after life because there is no God and i can get away for whatever **** i do here in earth.. life to me would feel so empty and meaningless then..

life did not just happen in big bang that would be some helluve accident.. if u can believe something like that.. why cant u believe there is a God

Comment

****.. if i didn't believe in God, I do whatever hell I want when i want.. I will not get judge in the after life because there is no God and i can get away for whatever **** i do here in earth.. life to me would feel so empty and meaningless then..

life did not just happen in big bang that would be some helluve accident.. if u can believe something like that.. why cant u believe there is a God
              that would make sense....if there wernt laws that govern society.

Comment

To be honest, the narator sounded so sarcastic i was waiting for a punch line for the while vid, but it never came.

That has to be the worst possible attemp i have ever seen to turn people into christians. I was laughing the whole time.

Comment

I'm being straight forward.

The information you hear/read should be carefully scrutinized.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

****.. if i didn't believe in God, I do whatever hell I want when i want.. I will not get judge in the after life because there is no God and i can get away for whatever **** i do here in earth..

Without the threat of hell would you really behave differently? Would you commit murder, theft or rape ?

life to me would feel so empty and meaningless then..

Would you not experience happiness, love, pride etc without a God ? Would you not want acheive all you could as you know you only get one shot at life ?

Correct. The beginning of life did not "happen in the big bang". The first living cells developed billions of years after the big bang.

Regardless, it's not about believing, it's about evidence, and there is plenty of evidence to suggest the first living cells formed through natural processes.

Comment

that was such a boring and ******ed video had to stop it after 4 minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X