Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Mosley won that fight, LET GOD STRIKE ME DEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Mosley won that fight, LET GOD STRIKE ME DEAD!

I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.

you cant be saved by the bell

Comment

Darkstar our boy Mayo performed much better then ppl thot he wud perform but he was truely out cold at the end

Comment

You are one bitter individual.

Comment

Lucky for you Mayorga got knocked out.

Comment

They were both leading with their heads, both were landing low blows, both were using elbows, they were doing the same things to each other, Mayorga just made a bigger fuss about it trying to make the referee take a point away or something but he was doing the same things to Mosley.

And Mayorga got knocked down the second time before the bell sounded, making it a 10-7 round, I thought it was waved off after the bell though, Mosley secured the win on the scorecards with those knockdowns anyway, I don't really see how Mayorga won 8 rounds either.

Edit: Also, as mentioned above, I'm not sure if he could have been saved by the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
              you cant be saved by the bell
              Nuff Said......

Mayorga got KNOCKED THE **** OUT...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
                I had plentyof money on the fight, to pay plenty of attention. Ive watched so many fights its sad,if Mosley won, fire the bullet. Ive seen so many fights its sad. The ref ****ed up so many times, I think the fix was in. I mean how many other fighters do you see, let the ref see hit on the hip and break the rules? Mosley lead with his head for 8 rounds. I also counted 8 rounds to 4 for Mayorga. You dont win a fight by backing up and being defenseive. I also rewatched the 12th, the round was OVER. It wasa 10-8 round for Mosley. So it was a close fight but Mayorga won by a point.
                I strike you dead

Comment

and the clock did not stop after first knock down. shane had to run him down to get that ko

Comment

**** u darknut, mosley did what he could and knocked that complaining ***** ass mayorga the **** out *****!! how dare you knock that mans victory, u digust me!!! lol. I was having a ****ed up day and mosley redeemed my night, so **** off, darknut!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X