Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSB Cuba-Azerbaijan on Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least the WSB can't say that the Domadores didn't shoot the Azeris a fair one! The Domadores used their "B Team" like the Kazakhs did last week, and still won the bout.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Had to step out for a minute. Did Cruz win?
      Yeah, he won easily...pero tremendo payaso, meng.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-illery View Post
        Well, at least the WSB can't say that the Domadores didn't shoot the Azeris a fair one! The Domadores used their "B Team" like the Kazakhs did last week, and still won the bout.
        That guy, Maceo, made his debut at super-heavyweight at the age of thirty! Where do they get these guys from? lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Yeah, he won easily...pero tremendo payaso, meng.
          haha I can imagine, playing to the crowd at home. That was a speedy recovery from that gun-shot wound on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            That guy, Maceo, made his debut at super-heavyweight at the age of thirty! Where do they get these guys from? lol
            LOL! You would know better than I would! At least that Arisnoidys Despaigne guy (who's 32 I believe) knocks people out with good technique! I swear... Some of these guys would do better in a free market where they can make their own income. Especially guys like Roniel Iglesias and Julio Cesar la Cruz.

They probably got Roniel fighting only under the conditions that he only fights in Cuba (so he doesn't defect). And as far as Robeisy Ramirez goes... Something in my gut tells me that he wants to take his boxing career in a "different direction." Well fuck it. He ain't gettin no younger.

Comment

Working...
            X