Collapse
No announcement yet.

When it is all said and done Donaire will smash the Cuban Rigo and his fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys need to tone down the rhetoric. This is not one of those fights that remain fantasies. It will happen eventually as both fighters are under TR wings. There will be one winner. And better prepare for using alts when it's all over.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall
      You guys need to tone down the rhetoric. This is not one of those fights that remain fantasies. It will happen eventually as both fighters are under TR wings. There will be one winner. And better prepare for using alts when it's all over.
      Does it really look to you like its gonna happen? Cause it sure as hell it doesn't look like it to me. And when people started demanding this fight I said not to get their hopes up. Maybe I'll be proven wrong...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        NoRigo Conaire fans logic on why Conaire wins.

- Rigo has a glass jaw because he momentarily got stunned by a vicious left hook from a big puncher.

- Hes only had 11 pro fights

That is all they have.

Now let me make some points on why Rigondeaux wins.

- Donaire has no jab

- He is a one handed fighter with nothing but a potent left hook proven only to be successful against midget brawlers who allow him to set himself.

- He is useless at cutting a ring off

- He has an absolute horrific defense and is open to be hit with everything

- Outboxed by Jeffrey Mathebula

- Reacts horribly to bodyshots, almost turns away and runs off.

- Not better in a single area than Rigondeaux except maybe a slight edge in power & more 'pro' experience. Timing/accuracy no defense no footwork no handspeed no balance/coordination/ring smarts no conditioning no

All-in-all Donaire is absolutely nothing but a mini Brian Magee.
        Rigo can stick to facing crappy opponents who have not achieved anything in their lives.

Rigo has fast feet, but his defence is ****. Yea he relis on his body movement and reflexes but his hands are low and he gets hit.
        He doesn't appear to take a left hook well, and that is a shot Donaire will land on him.
        Rigo looks accurate vs guys wh have no defence at all. Weak chins.

Marroquin has a 60% KO ratio and look at the guys he ko'd... 5 losses and ****.

Cordoba dropped him and landed his left all day long.

Wild as **** attack that exposes him. Leaning into shots like he is about to go doggy style with lara.

he has this pawing jab that amount to nothing.

he gets hit to the body easily and doesnt block them well

low workrate

he is getting ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          Well am I wrong? I recall the olympic thread being in the lounge...
          Like jsfd26 said, we participated in the Olympic boxing thread on NSB. I think I've looked at the lounge about a dozen times in over three years on this site. I wasn't aware there was an Olympic discussion there, otherwise I might've gotten in on it.

What I have a problem with are your bigoted statements. Even if it were true, saying things like "Cubans fail at other sports" is a disgraceful thing to say. The fact is, Cubans have had very impressive success in a wide range of fields, despite our small population and socioeconomic condition.

Comment

He isn't going to smash ****. I tell you what will happen - Rigondeaux will embarrass Donaire. After years of making excuses his fans will all leave & create a new account, they'll come back in force bigging up the next hypejob who'll soon be exposed. Seen it with Chavez Jr, seen it with Khan, Berto & a whole heap-load of others.

The problem with this website and boxing fans in general is 90% are sheep and incapable of forming their own opinion. Its a fact & why they get around 10% of their predictions right and lose hundreds of dollars betting on a weekly basis.
            They have zero understanding of styles or anything else. They see some ancient, senile idiot who knows zilch about boxing post 1945 and because he talks a load of mythical bull**** about Harry Greb they presume he is some genius. Idiot B then see's idiot A saying such & such and so it begins.

Hell I'd be willing to bet 80% of the guys haven't even seen more than 1 fight of Rigo's.
            You really hit the ball out of the park with this one, Dan. Bravo.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              So now you're just being straight up disrespectful towards another nationality? Lol...

Maybe you didn't follow the Olympics close enough to know Cubans grabbed medals in shooting and wrestling as well as weightlifting.

CubanGuyNYC would also let you know that we have had a very successful chess player and bodybuilder back in the day.

Cuba also dominated the sport of volleyball and baseball for quite some time my friend.

The level some fanboys bring themselves down to just to defend their fighters.

Jose Raul Capablanca was the first and only Latino chess world champion. He was a genius that's regarded to this day as a titan in the field. Sergio Oliva (recently deceased, RIP) was the first and only Latino Mr. Olympia (the highest bodybuilding title), one of only two bodybuilders to ever beat Arnold Shwarzenegger in competition.

Cubans had a professional boxing world champion before Mexico and Puerto Rico, the original Kid Chocolate. Cuba was the first Latin-American country to have an Olympic champion, Ramon Fonst (fencing). The first Latina to win Olympic gold is Maria Caridad Colon, a Cuban. I can go on....

Comment

Rigo has **** defense. Welp...
                /end thread

If Rigo has **** D what does that make Donaire's?

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                  Rigo can stick to facing crappy opponents who have not achieved anything in their lives.

Rigo has fast feet, but his defence is ****. Yea he relis on his body movement and reflexes but his hands are low and he gets hit.
                  He doesn't appear to take a left hook well, and that is a shot Donaire will land on him.
                  Rigo looks accurate vs guys wh have no defence at all. Weak chins.

Marroquin has a 60% KO ratio and look at the guys he ko'd... 5 losses and ****.

Cordoba dropped him and landed his left all day long.

Wild as **** attack that exposes him. Leaning into shots like he is about to go doggy style with lara.

he has this pawing jab that amount to nothing.

he gets hit to the body easily and doesnt block them well

low workrate

he is getting ktfo
                  Horrible ... Just horrible. Have you seen rigo fight ? ****ty defense ? While ass attack ? Rigo is the exact opposite of " wild" he's ultra patient and picks and chooses when he wants to engage all the while controlling the pace and action of the fight. No jab/ defense Why is it that he can stand in front of fighters hold his ground and they are reluctant to move forward and throw punches ?

Comment

I hope TS is an alt cause he's losing credibility by the sentence.

Comment

NoRigo Conaire fans logic on why Conaire wins.

- Rigo has a glass jaw because he momentarily got stunned by a vicious left hook from a big puncher.

- Hes only had 11 pro fights

That is all they have.

Now let me make some points on why Rigondeaux wins.

- Donaire has no jab

- He is a one handed fighter with nothing but a potent left hook proven only to be successful against midget brawlers who allow him to set himself.

- He is useless at cutting a ring off

- He has an absolute horrific defense and is open to be hit with everything

- Outboxed by Jeffrey Mathebula

- Reacts horribly to bodyshots, almost turns away and runs off.

- Not better in a single area than Rigondeaux except maybe a slight edge in power & more 'pro' experience. Timing/accuracy no defense no footwork no handspeed no balance/coordination/ring smarts no conditioning no

All-in-all Donaire is absolutely nothing but a mini Brian Magee.
                      Nice breakdown, Dan. You're sharp today!

Comment

Working...
                      X