Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see Oscars tweet earlier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oscar would have been one of the slowest fighters at 154 when he fought five years ago. Now he is much slower than what would have been the one of the slowest fighters at 154 five years ago. Recipe for disaster

Comment

I really don't like tweety bird Oscar. I wish he would come back and fight the Lara-Vanes winner because I think he would get another beating and that might slow down the tweets for a week or so. I do like lots of the fighters Oscar promotes. Oscar is a good judge of talent when he is not bragging on himself. He promotes a very good fighter in Canelo but he needs to let him sink or swim now by defending his title against the best challengers. If Oscar can't get Canelo a fight with Cotto, Floyd or Martinez then he should have him fight the Vanes-Lara winner since that would be his mandatory defense of his WBC tittle.

Comment

I wonder what that tweet would read if Canelo was promoted by TR...

Comment

dlh cotto ! why wasnt this done last year lol

Comment

ODLH vs Hatton.

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
              do yall still love oscar even tho he had a puerto rican flag in his corner for the mayweather fight?
              Perhaps at the behest of his puertorican wife....

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                oscar is an attention whore. he likes pple to talk about him or his "Comeback". that is all
                Really a promoter is an attention whore.....

Well aren't you the fukin genius.

Comment

Working...
                X