Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac fans, serious answers only

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At no point in Pacs career could he had beaten Floyd, let alone KO him?????

And by Roadblocks you mean Arums???

Floyd looks at Pac just like any other fighter he has faced recently, my way or the highway,.

Back then and today Manny would make a career pay day against Floyd.

Arum knows what he is doing, maximizing profit. 5-6 20 million dollar fights or 1 40-50 mill fight.

Comment

It still hasn't changed around here? Pac fans still red k ppl. For anything questioning Manny's abilities... Great insight... If Floyd fight Manny, like he did Cotto. It will make this long three years worth it...

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
        I agree with those who say the longer this fight takes to happen, the better it is for Floyd. Actually I always thought that is what Floyd was banking on and why he was throwing up the road blocks he was because it was obvious that he wanted no part of the 09-10 version of Manny that destroy Hatton, Cotto, and busted up Margarito.

That version of Manny I had stopping Floyd in 11 rounds. Now, I feel it's 50-50 but I still fell Manny would win.

People claiming Manny could never beat Floyd are foolish and if that was the case, Floyd would have taken this fight a long time ago. There is a reason for Floyd's actions and Floyd himself knows what Manny is capable of doing to him.
        I can't believe people say they can't see any way Pac beats Floyd, and he has no shot. That is insane to me, Floyd may be the favorite but they really can't see the trouble Pac could give him?

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
          Cotto wasn't close to stopping Manny, nor will he at 154 I feel. In fact keeping Manny in range would be the worse thing to do because Manny has a lot of power and if you let him land on you too often, it can be very dangerous.
          You have to take in account Cotto has a trainer now. If feel at 150 sticking to the game plan Cotto stops Manny. Anywhere 147 and above. I can see Manny surviving Cotto going to his body for 12 rounds.... I could be wrong. But it a fight I wanna see....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I can't believe people say they can't see any way Pac beats Floyd, and he has no shot. That is insane to me, Floyd may be the favorite but they really can't see the trouble Pac could give him?
            While I think mayweather would win somebody of pacquiaos skill would always have a chance.

Comment

I don't agree with this opinion that Manny beats any version of Cotto. It'd be a great fight, I see Cotto having a much better fight night and not really staying there to be hit as much.

Maywheather makes Pac look like a chump.

Comment

manny gets his overrated a$$ beat because he would be taking the test. bradley was competitive with manny on one leg!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                  manny is past it, he's a potshotter now

he seems to only jump on you when he see's your hurt, then he blows his gasket because his stamina is no longer what it used to be

i still think he can give floyd problems, floyds seriously overrated
                  How is Floyd overrated? He has changed his style to accomodate his age, and has been affective. Manny doesnt throw enough punches anymore to trouble Floyd. Manny against bradley had the footwork and head movement but no pop. Normally when he has opponents hurt he finishes them.

Comment

Working...
                  X