No announcement yet.

Most difficult moral question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
    Am sorry but if i was one of the refugees, you and the kid would be dying. theirs no way i would be dying because your kid couldent stop crying.
    Would you even go in a basement with a bunch of refugees? You'd be dead before the problem even presented itself.

Comment

Well if you don't have a pacifier just put your thumb in it's mouth and let it suck, it will shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        I'd not only kill it. Id smother it with my bear hands, and then eat it since there probably isn't much food and I don't mind raw meat.
        What if it was Sarah Palin's ******ed baby?

Comment

Why do you have to kill the baby? Why couldn't you knock the little ****er out?

Punch the kid in the jaw and it's all good. If he wakes up and keeps crying, then the kid didn't learn his lesson and then you kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            Why do you have to kill the baby? Why couldn't you knock the little ****er out?

Punch the kid in the jaw and it's all good. If he wakes up and keeps crying, then the kid didn't learn his lesson and then you kill him.

Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
              Well if you don't have a pacifier just put your thumb in it's mouth and let it suck, it will shut up.
              If the question was "Do you let everyone die, kill the baby or give it a soother then everybody wins?" then there wouldn't be a moral conundrum.

Besides which it isn't always that easy to silence a crying child.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Mullet View Post
                Would you even go in a basement with a bunch of refugees? You'd be dead before the problem even presented itself.

i said if i was a refugee, but theirs no chance of that happening anyway, more likely i would be the one looking for them with the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Mile Kitic View Post
                  i'd stuff a potato in it's mouth

You do have the arms for such a scenario to occur.....

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    If the question was "Do you let everyone die, kill the baby or give it a soother then everybody wins?" then there wouldn't be a moral conundrum.

Besides which it isn't always that easy to silence a crying child.
                    Well if the question is "which course of action is most morally justified" then I would have to go with Socrates old maxim that it is better to suffer evil than to inflict it, and with the fact that I'm not God so I am not responsible for every life there..

Comment

I don't know. No one does until the situation occurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X