No announcement yet.

Oscar's dec 6opponent NOT MANNY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ingrando View Post
    I have heard from a source close to gbp and they said Manny will not be his opponent on Dec 6. And it has nothing to do with the marg nuthuggers hating on Oscar every minute of the hour, it's simply because he has always fought the best. Everyone must have forgotten that factg about Oscar. I personally would love for him to fight Manny since Manny is the p4p king. But then again i should keep that thought to myself since I may get nothing but trash talk and b.s from most of you Oscar haters. The fact to the matter is Marg is still a nobody and brings no money to the table. and claims to be MEXICAN knowing damn well he was born in Cali. Doesnt matter where he was raised, he was born in the U.S. just like Oscar so if Marg is a MEXICAN then so is Oscar...nothing makes Marg more Mexican than Oscar. Not hating just facts. Plus why is everybody hating on Oscar??? he has faced all the best fighters out there since he started as a featherweight all the way up to middleweight. Oscar has done his work way back since he was a teenager, it's too late for him to lose anything, he already has done his work.
    I already know this man! People are trying to doubt me but I know 100 percent sure it is not pacquiao...people will be shock who he fights trust me on this...Let us just say Floyd mayweather will be present

Comment

well it is Oscar's last fight, it's obvious he will not want to leave the sport fighting someone that will ruin his history of always fighting the best, people get me wrong all the time, im hispanic so i automatically like margo but it just dont makes sense for oscar to fight him at this point, its a high risk-low reward fight. margo needs to redeem himself first and beat paul williams if not that loss will haunt him. the only thing oscar needs now, is to fight an action fight with shane or trinidad to get his revenge then call it quits

Comment

Money May vs ODL 2= another overhyped boring fight.......

Comment

Originally posted by ingrando View Post
          I have heard from a source close to gbp and they said Manny will not be his opponent on Dec 6. And it has nothing to do with the marg nuthuggers hating on Oscar every minute of the hour, it's simply because he has always fought the best. Everyone must have forgotten that factg about Oscar. I personally would love for him to fight Manny since Manny is the p4p king. But then again i should keep that thought to myself since I may get nothing but trash talk and b.s from most of you Oscar haters. The fact to the matter is Marg is still a nobody and brings no money to the table. and claims to be MEXICAN knowing damn well he was born in Cali. Doesnt matter where he was raised, he was born in the U.S. just like Oscar so if Marg is a MEXICAN then so is Oscar...nothing makes Marg more Mexican than Oscar. Not hating just facts. Plus why is everybody hating on Oscar??? he has faced all the best fighters out there since he started as a featherweight all the way up to middleweight. Oscar has done his work way back since he was a teenager, it's too late for him to lose anything, he already has done his work.
          not only is your post stupid and some of the **** you say is even stupider but the stupidest thing is you having to post this moronic piece of **** thread with a ****en alt account.

Comment

Working...
          X