Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO! Hopkins schools Pascal at today's press conference!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post
    He was scared vs Taylor, scared vs Calzaghe and now he's scared vs Pascal.

Also, Pascal was the one that pushed him back and Hopkins was like "oh no, let's not make it physical, please. It's only a press conference!".

I can't wait until Saturday when all you Hopkins fans will be like "Oh, he was old and we knew Pascal could do it the whole time!".
    Say what you want, but Bernard isn't scared and by the way, I'm not a huge B-Hop fan.

Comment

• Can't wait to see the canadian lose so g dog can go back on vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by V-3 View Post
        I want him to look Bernard dead in the eyes like Bernard did him during the staredown.
        Shout out to "Mr Champ" for the gray k for this comment.

Comment

• I see an interview a few days ago with Pascal saying "I am like a kid in a candy store", meaning he is happy and ready to fight Hopkins. Not scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Champ View Post
            I see an interview a few days ago with Pascal saying "I am like a kid in a candy store", meaning he is happy and ready to fight Hopkins. Not scared.
            That was a few days ago, think he's changed his mind now.

Comment

• hopkins is a racist fraud.

hope that cheating **** gets schooled again.

Comment

• ddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmnnnn.....
                not only hopkins beats you mentally but embarreses you! lmaoo..u gotta love b-hop!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                  That was a few days ago, think he's changed his mind now.
                  Why would he be scared of Hopkins for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    IF he jumps on him man, look...... a few years ago Hopkins KO's Pascal but Hopkins is old now. Real old.......

He looked like a completely different fighter against Jones, I mean this isn't the same fighter we are used to seeing.

I hope Hopkins wins because I'm a huge fan but Father Time catches up to everyone, even him.

lmao

Last guy Hopkins KO'd was DLH in 2004. Before that Holmes in 2002.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of hopkins, but lol at pascal trying to punk hopkins. Hopkins is hood.

Comment

Working...
                      X