Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook made a living fighting IBF mandatories..why not Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    Canelo had to drop that belt or fight aswell..so now what? IBF is very strick and has blocked many unification bouts..I would love to see Brook-Khan but Brook has to fight Spence to keep that strap
    Best thing Spence has going in this situation is it's with the IBF.
    Bad thing is Eddie Hearn is dug in to the IBF like a tick and he's got deep pockets.
    It's up to Spence's team to do what they have to do to get him his title shot.
    Also, Canelo-Khan was a WBC MW title fight, so Canelo did not drop his belt for that fight.
    Superstar A-side Canelo said that the belt was on the line in that fight because Khan wanted to fight for the MW title lol.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
      Best thing Spence has going in this situation is it's with the IBF.
      Bad thing is Eddie Hearn is dug in to the IBF like a tick and he's got deep pockets.
      It's up to Spence's team to do what they have to do to get him his title shot.
      Also, Canelo-Khan was a WBC MW title fight, so Canelo did not drop his belt for that fight.
      Superstar A-side Canelo said that the belt was on the line in that fight because Khan wanted to fight for the MW title lol.
      come on man you know i know that..i never said he did drop it for that fight..

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        and Lo And Behold K2 and Hearn did the same thing at 160 for the MW titles

Comment

I Sparred spence, none of you can say that.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            and Lo And Behold K2 and Hearn did the same thing at 160 for the MW titles
            Yeah, but GGG isn't an A-side.
            Canelo is the supposed superstar A-side but Khan calls the shots when it comes to the weight and whether or not the title is on the line.
            Or, maybe it's just more Canelo/GBP bull**** to add to the pile.

Comment

come on man you know i know that..i never said he did drop it for that fight..
              No guarantee the WBC would've forced Canelo to drop that belt the 2nd time he ducked GGG. We'll never know.
              Like I said, best thing Spence has going for him is he's in line for the IBF belt.

Comment

That is what he was known for fighting IBF Mandatories over and over again..So why is this mandatory now an issue?
                Ggg fights his mandatory and you sh it on him for it. So why don't you sh it on spence?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Ggg fights his mandatory and you sh it on him for it. So why don't you sh it on spence?
                  how does your post make since?? Brook is known for fighting his mandatories..why not Spence?? that was the question

Comment

Better question is why are GGG fans not slamming Brook for not fighting his mandatory..Isnt that what ya'll preach?
                    You preach titles only when it's about Floyd but when it comes to ggg you bag on him. Larry you are he poster child of double standards bro

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      You preach titles only when it's about Floyd but when it comes to ggg you bag on him. Larry you are he poster child of double standards bro
                      explain because you are all over the place

Comment

Working...
                      X