Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale, Badou Jack Go To War - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: James DeGale, Badou Jack Go To War - HUGE Gallery

Jack vs. DeGale Photo Gallery of Fight - BROOKLYN - The No. 1 and No. 2-ranked super middleweights in the world met in a unification to determine the world's best 168-pound fighter Saturday on SHOWTIME. After two knockdowns and 12 intense, back-and-forth rounds, the distinction as the world's best super middleweight is still up for grabs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

degale is creative with his feet, but not creative with his punch selection. the first picture tells the story for me..one man shorts up his shots and the other guy jumps in with clubbing hooks that never are eye catching so he finishes them up with handspeed that lands everywhere but eye catching places.

degales head is a weapon all that damn jumping has to stop. fights like he's riding a wild horse GIDDY UP

Comment

The faces tell the story, Jack looked like he did when he came into the ring, DeGale looked like a truck ran over him.

Comment

Great to start the year off with such a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          degale is creative with his feet, but not creative with his punch selection. the first picture tells the story for me..one man shorts up his shots and the other guy jumps in with clubbing hooks that never are eye catching so he finishes them up with handspeed that lands everywhere but eye catching places.

degales head is a weapon all that damn jumping has to stop. fights like he's riding a wild horse GIDDY UP

Fast hands and multiple angles, he's very creative with his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
            The faces tell the story, Jack looked like he did when he came into the ring, DeGale looked like a truck ran over him.
            Degale also ended up with a missing tooth and a busted eardrum

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Fast hands and multiple angles, he's very creative with his hands.
              lol who working around the side lol..throwing the same uppercut that jack took away? where is the right hand tot he body? where is the educated jab? he just flashing clubbing handspeed..HE DOES NOT PLACE SHOTS WHERE THEY ARE OPEN..u rarely see jacks head going anywhere

Comment

Hilarious, Jack's brother must have taken those pics because there wasn't a single one of DeGale landing a shot. He was either defensive or eating a punch in every one, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Hilarious, Jack's brother must have taken those pics because there wasn't a single one of DeGale landing a shot. He was either defensive or eating a punch in every one, lol.
                  degale landed extremely infrequently. most of his punches were just quick, flashy combinations to the gloves of jack, often it seemed as if he wasnt even trying to land clean.

of course there were spots when he landed clean, after all it was a 12 round fight fought at a very high pace. but compared to the clean work jack did, its easy to see why it would get lost in the mix.

the second last picture tells it all for me, you can tell degale knows he didnt win the fight by the look on his face and you can tell jack did by the look on his.

the state of their faces tell a story as well of course. jack doesnt have a bruise while degales entire head is a red, swollen lump, got a busted eardrum and lost a tooth on top of it.

keep in mind jack really did his best work to the body, he did serious damage downstairs while degale headhunted most of the fight. still thats the way their faces looked at the end of it. degale was in real trouble during the course of the fight as well and was barely able to finish.

horrible decision.

Comment

Finally got around to watching this. Thought Jack won, and I see where the robbery talk comes from because he landed the large majority of the standout punches and mostly controlled the action. I can see the draw though. Not a DeGale win, that's too far IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X