• Show
Clear All

Hmmmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Hmmmmmm...
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Mikey takes AB to Mexican school and beats the brakes off him.

Comment

If Ponce De Leon could beat Broner then Mikey could beat him.

Comment

I'm guessing Mikey would want $3 mil for this fight. He left Arum because he felt he's not getting enough ($950K average) for fighting fighters someone already beat.

Comment

That's an interesting a match-up but I doubt Broner will be at 140 by the time Mikey moves up.

Comment

What's he talking about mikey for when he fights bums and is afraid of PAC and Crawford.

Comment

If Haymon/SHO/Schaffer follow up mikey/zlat and broner/grandos with broner/mikey then how could anyone be upset?

I'm a big Mikey fan so I would be rooting for him to beat Broner if they fight but the Zlatanicin fight is not going to be an easy walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                    Broner almost sounded like a "sensitive" human being in that video. Very surprised. Maybe he's growing up. He's a talented fighter but I'm not a fan.
                    Are you high? Broner sounded like the same immature c0cky ghetto attitude MFer he always been.

Every interview with him is about how he's matured and grown up and how he will stomp this gut out and that guy out. This was a typical Broner interview.

Anyways I have Mickey by UD and if Mickey fights the perfect fight maybe TKO. Mickey is just to disciplined and fundamentally sound for Broner. Broner does have heart and power and some skill but he also has a lot of mental lapses in the ring.

Mickey By UD.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Broner will knock him out if Mikey even gets by Zlaticanan. No idea what others see in Garcia he isn't on Crawford, Pacquaio or even Broners level not even close. Another case of a good but far from great big man making a career out of fighting midgets, shot midgets & total bums.
                      Hold on..... You say Garcia gets knocked out but then perfectly describe Broners whole career in that last sentence. So which is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X