Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Could Fight Three Times in 2017, Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
    Because it's by far his biggest payday and Golovkin ain't in the position to demand ****. Beggers can't be choosers.
    disagree - GGG has a lot of bargaining power and deserves a % anyone who thinks he should take a flat fee are nut huggers who need a reality check!

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Of course, the offer was genuine. It was in the form of a written contract sent to GGG, as opposed to babble on twitter and other social media. Was it fair, not from GGG's team or his fans perrpective, but it was real. There is no certainty that Canelo will remain undefeated if he fights again before he faces GGG. If he loses, a fight between Canelo and GGG will not be worth a bucket of spit. Apparently GGG's team is betting $10 million that Canelo will keep on winning in the interim.
      Fair enough - do you honestly think Canelo won't fight 'another Liam Smith' in May

Who do you think he fights in May.... i am 99% sure he will fight someone who's flat footed or much smaller than the ginger wonder - he practically beat Smith with one arm!

Canelo will fight another C to B class fighter - whereas GGG is trying to fight Jacobs who could be chinny but he's a legitimate middleweight who has lots of talent and upside

Comment

It can be BJS in february ,Lamule in May and GGG in september.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Listen up all you little g nuttriders! I've said it before and I'll say it again!
          To begin with, little g ain't ****! He's beaten a bunch of cab drivers and all you little nuttriding *****es get all wet over that. Why?
          His only notable win was Brook and Brook had no business jumping up two weight divisions to fight him.
          As far as the belts go, **** all them POS belts. They don't mean **** anymore. When you have 6-8 champions per division then that tells you all belts are a joke!
          So all you nuttriders swallow them nutts in your mouth and quit hating on Canelo. Wether you like it or not, Canelo is the man in boxing. He's the A-side and he dictates the negotiations. If little g wants the fight then he's gotta give in to Canelo, simple as that!
          Tu eres un pendejo, baboso, hijo de tu puta bomba madre! Mamale la verga a los *******, pinche chavala!
          I think you just shat yourself while writing all that. Quit actin like a maricon mamón. CONelo might be making the most BUT hes respected the least. Hes a french looking hijo de puta. No seas DICKRIDER

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            other than his over-hyped reputation, what does lil'G actually bring ?

that clown walked away from 10mil + HUGE (desperately needed) exposure

now he won't even negotiate fairly with Jacobs

lil'G is utterly fkn hopeless, and has done nothing meaningful EVER

I will remind everyone of the facts above in Junbengreat's post.....

Canelo made 5mil for fighting FLOYD FKN MAYWEATHER..... and yet lil'G-string doesn't think that 10mil is enough to justify him getting his hands dirty LMAO

Fkn hypejob SMH

Originally Posted by Junbengreat
            You mean the same deal Canelo took to make the Cotto and Mayweather fights happen. The exact same deal they offered ggg except double the amount Mayweather paid Canelo. Canelo made $5 million plus ppv percentages to fight mayweather. End the end he took home $9 million and Canelo had a belt/s. They are offering ggg $10 mil guarantee plus ppv percentages. Ggg fans are the biggest idiots in boxing. Even with facts in front of them you still find sown thing to complain about.
            You remind me of a MayPUTO fan mijo.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              I think you just shat yourself while writing all that. Quit actin like a maricon mamón. CONelo might be making the most BUT hes respected the least. Hes a french looking hijo de puta. No seas DICKRIDER
              Your respected the least puto! You have a hispanic last name but you act like a pinche terron! Your a disgrace to all hispanics chavala!
              Vales verga puto!

Comment

Your respected the least puto! You have a hispanic last name but you act like a pinche terron! Your a disgrace to all hispanics chavala!
                Vales verga puto!
                Did you just say hispanic? What a maricon puto pendejo you are. NOBODY calls themselves hispanic. Big LEVA is what you should change your name to.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  Did you just say hispanic? What a maricon puto pendejo you are. NOBODY calls themselves hispanic. Big LEVA is what you should change your name to.
                  Shows how much you know punk!
                  WTF you mean nobody calls themselves Hispanic??? WTF are you? What at you trying to be? I'm willing to bet feria you hang around with nothing but terrones huh? Vales verga puto!
                  I bet you can't even speak Spanish fluently... LOL
                  You ****ing chavala!

Comment

Shows how much you know punk!
                    WTF you mean nobody calls themselves Hispanic??? WTF are you? What at you trying to be? I'm willing to bet feria you hang around with nothing but terrones huh? Vales verga puto!
                    I bet you can't even speak Spanish fluently... LOL
                    You ****ing chavala!
                    If you call yourself hispanic, youre the biggest maricon around. No manches pendejo.

Comment

I called this punk mrlopez out and he's a punk!
                      I was willing to go to Vegas and fight him in his hometown and he ranked out! I live 4 hours from Vegas so I offered to make the drive and he punked out! I sent him a private message to meet me in Vegas and he just wrote back running his mouth but wouldn't tell me to meet him somewhere. Typical internet tough guy... LOL
                      Now everyone knows your a punk! Your no Man, just a punk!

Comment

Working...
                      X