Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander Povetkin vs. Hasim Rahman: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      Povetkin is pure garbage fighting someone who's been garbage for a decade.lets call this fight...THE GARBAGE MEN............

Povetkin and his management don't want to fight Rahman. It's being forced on them by the WBA, who inexplicably declared him the mandatory.

Of course you're not smart enough to understand that, are you Larry?

Comment

povetkin took huck lightly & didnt train hard enough. atlas had nothing to do with it.i think atlas was 8-0 with 2 interim title wins as trainer. he stops working with atlas he shows up out of shape & got a gift. your hatred for atlas overwhelms you sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Rahman is close to 6'3". He has longer arms (29 1/2") and wingspan (82") than the Klitshkos.

Wlad has 26" arms and 81" wincspan.
          Vitali has 29" arms but only 80" wingspan.

There's no excuse for Rahman to not have done better. Maskaev was in his late 30s when he had his second KO of Rahman, 4 years older than Hasim.
          you are really sad man,seriously sad.Rahman is garbage and Povetkin is a joke.and you made a thread about this **** fight and tried to blame Teddy for pOvetkin being a fat ass

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            povetkin took huck lightly & didnt train hard enough. atlas had nothing to do with it.i think atlas was 8-0 with 2 interim title wins as trainer. he stops working with atlas he shows up out of shape & got a gift. your hatred for atlas overwhelms you sometimes.
            exactly this guy is a trip if you diss the klits..............this prag will b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Teddy was only in his corner for a few fights against clubfighters, plus a faded Chagaev and old Boswell.

Povetkin has declined from working with Teddy, like Grant, Moorer and many others before him have.

Before Teddy, Povetkin looked better against some top HW contenders like Chambers and some decent younger journeymen like Estrada, as well as veterans Donald and Byrd.

Comment

Stand by my first comment.

Comment

How did Rahman become the mandatory? He hasn't beat anyone worth anything in years, he quit against washed up Toney and was a no show in his last title appearance.

Comment

Working...
                  X