No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman was injured, expected return date October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
    Simply means his people feel he aint ready for the big leagues..........

Thurman is only interested in talking people like I have stated time and time again, if he was truly injured, wtf this talkative ***** aint say one word
    Why would matter if he said something or not?

Comment

A month out and nothing set in stone. Crazy, this ppv should come at a discount. I ain't buying it but I'm just saying...... $70 got a bs card man..... I don't think it does great numbers either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
        Why would matter if he said something or not?
        Because this mutha****a is yapping his mouth all the time but, goes mia when everyone's free, then he has a phantom injury when they are lining up Alexander, I'm not fooled(bro nazeem voice).......
        Last edited by sbbigmike; 08-06-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          A month out and nothing set in stone. Crazy, this ppv should come at a discount. I ain't buying it but I'm just saying...... $70 got a bs card man..... I don't think it does great numbers either.
          We know more about Pac's undercard than May's

Comment

Because this mutha****a is yapping his mouth all the time but, goes mia when everyone's free, then he has a phantom injury when they are lining up Alexander, I'm not fooled(bro nazeem voice).......
            "Yapping his mouth"? As in when he gets interviewed, like everybody else does? Don't be blinded by hate. Besides, they already said he'll be back in October so don't think for a second he came up with a fake injury just to postpone his fight for one month. That's ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
              "Yapping his mouth"? As in when he gets interviewed, like everybody else does? Don't be blinded by hate. Besides, they already said he'll be back in October so don't think for a second he pulled off a fake injury just to postpone his fight for one month. That's ridiculous.
              Get out of here with that, he's been calling out the best from 147 to 154 for 2-3 years now and has yet to face one top 15 ww, dude is a fraud...........

I'm not impressed by the bum tour(which he looked average as ****), maybe yall is, his Hollywood Hulk Thurman 'wrastling' promos aint fooling me
              Last edited by sbbigmike; 08-06-2014, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Get out of here with that, he's been calling out the best from 147 to 154 for 2-3 years now and has yet to face one top 15 ww, dude is a fraud...........
                How can Thurman fight them if they don't want to fight him? Think, dude.

I'm not impressed by the bum tour(which he looked average as ****), maybe yall is, his Hollywood Hulk Thurman and 'wrastling' promos aint fooling me
                Blind hate. That's all you have.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  He probably faked an injury in hopes of a real opponent in October, lol.

Golden boy was gonna feed him another no-hoper on the Floyd/Maidana undercard.
                  That makes no sense. Fighting on the undercard of the highest selling PPV of the year, or second highest, getting more exposure, and probably a slightly better check because of the significant revenue a Floyd PPV generates vs a Showtime Championship card.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    That makes no sense. Fighting on the undercard of the highest selling PPV of the year, or second highest, getting more exposure, and probably a slightly better check because of the significant revenue a Floyd PPV generates vs a Showtime Championship card.
                    Exactly, are they really about to give thurman another pass

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      It was a joke sweet ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X